Garden State Garden 2020

Still a few days to go, but here’s some mendo buds

6 Likes

Apparently I was so tired the other night trimming that I totally forgot about the top of the mendo! It was still hanging upside down in the garage, so j gave it a quick bath and put it under some fans…its gonna get dry trimmed since it still has all its fan leaves on it! Should be a neat comparison to the 2 different trim stlyes

3 Likes

Looking good bro just when you thought you were done it had a surprise

1 Like

@Josh1126 haha for sure! Here it is

4 Likes

Nothing at all wrong with them Buds, and I agree that you have to harvest when you find rot, if I had of waited a few more days I would have lost more a chunk of Buds of my Indicas, it’s pretty damn hard to detect some of it, I didn’t realize until I started opening up some buds, Do you have a preventative solution for this shit seems to occur during flowering

2 Likes

That’s a nice top there

1 Like

Blue dreams are chugging along nicely. The weather outlook for the next 2 weeks looks fantastic, dry condtions, low humidity. Hopefully will only have to contend with cool nights. Was 42 when I got up at 5 am this morning! Bring on the color changes!

3 Likes

It was 48 this morning down this way this morning and hasn’t been above 80 in days

1 Like

Perfect finishing weather! Last night was the coolest night predicted for the next like 8 days :ok_hand::crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Yea man hopefully they stay like this

Last grew BD two years back, got some very bright light coloring, pistils turned more tan than brown and was quite the yielder after about 10 weeks flowering time, took her time

I know some phenos will speckle purp n such, with those lows you’ll be sure to find out if your gals have any Anthocyanins :call_me_hand:

@Green707Thumb I had 5 of the same strain last year, it supposedly is blue dream crossed with bluebird, all 5 last year did great, even tho I treated them like total crap (many novice errors). This year treating them right is already showing me the difference between a season of winging it and a season of careful planing and execution :grin:

I really live blue dream and I’m going to be back it again for sure! Now I’m on a hunt for some fantastic blueberries something…

1 Like

My hydro plant finally set roots out of the net pot today! :grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

3 Likes

Congrats on the new little girl growing

1 Like

Careful…

Once you get ahold of good “blueberry something“ you won’t go back!

1 Like

@Green707Thumb
I have already accepted this fate :grin:

1 Like

2nd week of flower should I be doing anything special?

Looks good to me @Hitman1811

Been a hectic week, back to work, kids in school for a first full week…im glad I got 2 plants out of the way…there would be NO WAY I would have been able to fish for bud rot multiple times a day, probably would have lost a lot more of them…

The blue dreams are doing very well, hoping for another 3 weeks of great weather like we’ve just had for the last week and a half, so they can plump up!

Some obligatory pics…

4 Likes

4 Likes