Garden State Garden 2020

3 Likes

Where did you get that mendo just curious if like to maybe try my hand at them next year

Bag seed brother, still have 4 left, popped 2 this spring and got 1 male, 1 female

The blue dreams are bag seed too, I know the grower though and according to him the blue dreams came from a blue dream and bluebird hermie crossing fiasco. So I wound up with feminized blue dreams, and they have been great, 10/10 females between last year and this year!

You got lucky that’s for sure

A pic of a fledgling bud on the backside of one of the blue dreams…these things are already crazy frosty…:snowflake::snowflake::snowflake:

3 Likes

O man I think the mendo kushy is close! :heart_eyes::star_struck:
200911_185334
200911_185402
200911_185522
200911_185546
200911_185607

5 Likes

1 more week…

1 Like

Now that we’re down a plant, I rearranged the garden, gave the blue dreams some much needed personal space…now able to get all the way around them without being in another plant…got all supporting tying done for branches that looked questionable…

The smell is unbelievable, overwhelmingly blueberry bubblegum smelling, and I am blown away with just how frosty they already are. Even the one with spider mites has decided F the mites and is cranking out flowers…

2 Likes

Them Buds are Heavy and Sticky with Resin, looking good :evergreen_tree::beer:

2 Likes

Holy cow :cow2: That’s is a Badazz Cola, I wish I could find some Mendo Kush seeds

2 Likes

Lookin good, my friend :+1:t2: :v:t2:

2 Likes

@Nip @repins12 thank you guys! :smile:

1 Like

Some of the very first buds in I put in the tent to dry are almost ready for a jar, burn real nice in the bong…can’t wait for cured product!

2 Likes

Pulled a small rot spot off the mendo, got some tasters off it!

3 Likes

Hell Yeah! We had one Hell of a Grow!

5 Likes

Dang those exploded! Sorry you’re down a lady that always hurts after all the time, dedication, effort. Your reward is just around the corner.

Well yesterday I found some rot spots on the mendo and decided to pull the trigger on her and went into emergency harvest mode last night. Call back to work coming up this week and not wanting to lose more of her beauty to that evil evil rot were the major contributing factors here. Around 800 wet grams before going in the drying tent, 3 bags full of larfy buds, and another fat bag of trim clippings :grin:

I’ll post pics when she’s dry

I found some rot on my outdoors girls chopped salvaged what I could but gonna wait to see if it spreads in the next couple of days if it does then I have my lopers sharpened and waiting sorry bout the mendo

1 Like

@Josh1126 thanks bud. Even tho she had to go a bit early the buds are still real nice looking and the trichs seemed to be heavy on the cloudy, so I’m excited to see how she turns out! Nice big thick sticky buds :grin::grin:

2 Likes