Garden State Garden 2020

I just ordered some tea brews, the same that I used last year from Xtreme Gardeneing, got a sample pack of the tea, some mykos and azos, and happily ordered more tea for this year!

1 Like

Where are you guys getting the grow bags

I ordered mine from Amazon.

It’s never a bad idea to try out all spots haha

1 Like

I ordered mine from amazon as well @greg57

The selection was crap for a while and everything is taking longer than normal to ship…but eventually with some persistence, and look likely some luck, I was able to get my hands on the same type I used last year!

Thanks Everyone

1 Like

No problem bud!

Looks like I have 3/3 females on my Blue Dream’s that went out into the garden! That’s great news for that set of seeds, kind of confirms for me that they are indeed feminized seeds, and puts their plant count at 10/10 females for this year and last year! Bonus: they are starting to smell delicious! :grin:

1 Like

Big ass fan leaves on this girl!

2 Likes

Leaf Miners?

Something else. Leaf miners leave lines in the leaves.

Found some more damage on leaves this morning, I made another thread on the forums about the damage and between that thread and some self research I’m pretty sure its leaf hoppers, also had a small brown hopper jump off the plant as I was brushing my hands through it. Also got a pic of this guy before i shoo’d him away

And found an emerging purple node :grin:

1 Like

Ive been watching your grow, what is the purple sprout mean? Ive got them on a few plants too
Your plants look good

Thx bud! If I’m not mistaken the coloring comes out in different strains, these are blue dream and they had some nice purple nodes last year as well!

Everything is looking good, not seeing any more leaf hopper damage as of this afternoon. I moved the one that I think is a Kush from the deck to the garden today, as well as got my FF trio nutes, so I’ll be starting them on nutes on the next watering :grin:

Here are the 2 larger Blue Dreams

1 Like

This is the smaller Blue Dream

1 Like

Getting thick

1 Like

Gonna really go for it this year…

1 Like

Still waiting on the ones in the cloth pots to show some signs of sex, and the ones in the clay pots are ready to get cloth pots or the chop…

1 Like