Games for Stoners

@CurrDogg420 I guess I should say I played my games on a Tandy 1000 computer.

4 Likes

Lol. Pong?

3 Likes

So back in High School our “Stoner” games were to go down to the bowling ally which had a billiard room with some of those new fangled video games. Of course Pong was the first one we played, but the next one they got was the one with the Two Tanks. You remember, simple maze, rotate left or right. Forward or backward and a fire button. By todays standards it was prehistoric, a true dinosaur.
We played over and over and laughed hysterically. Would have been 1974.
Owned and played many games after that.
By todays standards those are all pedestrian.
Currently I play scrabble on my phone using “Scrabble Go”

3 Likes

With my kneeS its 65 year old man wobbles around the garden like à. DRUNK Toddlder.

4 Likes

Pokemongo with rest of the family.

1 Like
  1. Dealer McDope, Kind of a stoner monopoly.
  2. Texas hold-em.
  3. Skipbo, and Uno when the kids and grandkids come around.

Every once and awhile a group of us oldsters get together and pitch horse shoes at our park.

2 Likes

I LOVE horseshoes.

4 Likes

Same here, the depressing thing is we had a great group of 10-15 pitchers of horse hardware, would play most days. Unfortunately most of them have died off.

1 Like

Not a gamer really. But when I started smoking 25 years ago, Super Nintendo, Super Mario Bros 2. Then in my mid 20’s I had a serious thing for Guitar Hero. Been a long time since I’ve been able to get that kinda high again lol

5 Likes

You are still a youngster give yourself 5 more years and you have me!

2 Likes

We played horse shoes with a twist;
Places a cup full of beer on top of the pegs, if you knocked it off you had to guzzle a full beer before you pitched again.
Made things very interesting and funny!

2 Likes

You must be a young buck @shadows. Every time you got a ringer you’d knock that beer off and be drinking. I’m only so so, in a match to 21 I might get 4 ringers and still be on the losing end. If I played your way I would quickly be incapacitated. Back in the day I could trow down a 12 pack, now 3 or 4 beers and I’m toast.

2 Likes

If you consider 70 a young buck I guess I am

2 Likes

being a gamer I am going to necro this post as well.

Amen to Everquest.
My first game was the original X-Com enemy unknown.
Then Eq, Asherons Call, and way way too many to remember. Started moderating at Microsofts Game Zone back in the days of Age of Empires so I played a ton of Beta’s with them.
WOW, LOTRO (which I actually am still playing)

1 Like

I must be the boring gal. I just like to … most of the time. …ummm. Fun game: watch people walk in the sand at the beach. And, count how many girls wear high heels at the beach. There are quite a few. I just go in my little car to the beach bars and look around at the vacationers.

8 Likes

5 Likes

Love most outdoor gatherings, washers, shoes, and darts, at one time, was king of golden tee, i wished i had those quarters back.

With the kids, mario and zeldia. Will play holdem for money.

4 Likes

The best game! Backgammon and cribbage are good, but darts rule! My team was the Blunted Tips. Haha… slight double entendre… Yahtzee works in a pinch :slight_smile:

@beachglass - no question that watching visitors come to our beaches is also quite a way to pass some time

3 Likes

Navy, nickname was the “gamester”. B ball, flag football, name it, pool :8ball:, darts bowling, dominoes, love cribbage, chess. Poker anyone. Love gambling, dog races, ponies, small parlays.

Avid disc golf fan, a true stoners game before “they” new how cool it was.

3 Likes

And the disc golf, they just built a course literally behind my house (now I live on a golf course)
Picked up a little starter set and walk around out there after I quit for the day

out of likes :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

2 Likes