Games for Stoners

What do you guys play? Back to first person shooters here after 20 years Everquest and 10 WoW. Destroying Warzone Godzilla vs Kong. Battlefield is a kill farm also…lol. A great play out now is Tiny Tinas Wonderlands.

Sometimes I just stare at people :flushed:
Sometimes I chat with the people in my head. I have a good time by myself. :rofl:

9 Likes

Ty for sharing. Ill bring the straight jacket if we meet…lmao.

3 Likes

Haha. Back in 2013 - 2015 I was the #1 main battle tanker in my state in the Battlefield series. I was in the top 20 in the country, but was down in the hundreds worldwide. I started with BF3 and ran a couple of servers along the way. I ran a server that brought people in for tank battles and also ran a learn-to-fly BF3 server. We didn’t let anyone with >100 hours of flight time to fly on the server. The noobs loved it. Firestorm was my favorite BF3 map and Golmud was my favorite BF4 map. It’s been a couple of years since I’ve played. I used to hide out in the buildings in A and B on the Golmud map and C4 the tanks for cheap entertainment.

4 Likes

Started pc on battlefield…now i DESTROY Bf1 as a support. I am not selfish and am a spotting fool. Snipers love me. Aircraft scope so no reflection. A supply box down. 2 snipers a medic and me. The snipers pull 30 plus kills each at least. Also used to be a pilot in old battlefield clan. Thrustmaster pro and bye bye.

I tended to spam the spot button too. It can make a big difference in each game.

I sucked as infantry, but when I played it was medic since it was an easy way to rack up a lot of points.

1 Like

I am for wins over kills also @MidwestGuy

@Storm I have one . But, I have friends :face_with_spiral_eyes: :rofl:

1 Like

Counter strike back in the day. Just chillin and watching some sports on TV. Can’t keep up with the youngsters anymore.

2 Likes

I have a couple :rofl::rofl:. All older and retired. None of us get out unless traveling rofl.

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Personally I like the 1st version of “King’s Quest” I liked to use my brain instead of my trigger finger.

2 Likes

I just got my wife a Switch as a graduation present and somehow found it in my hands while she was off doing something or other - she had me maintain her island on Animal Crossing and I’m legitimately shocked how entertaining it is. I could imagine losing a few hours doing that while stoned. :joy:

2 Likes

I like to play a game when stoned it is called " Where did I put my ______ I will insert examples. My cane, my keys, my phone, my syringe for gummies saw it yesterday, remotes that sit right in front on me. The list goes on on @Graysin @Deepsix @Storm @beachglass @shadows

6 Likes

Loved that era of gaming, Sierra FTW. Except I’d take Leisure Suit Larry and Space Quest as my stoner picks, loved Kings Quest too had em all

3 Likes

If your a smart stoner the great ace attorney games are fantastic but man you’ll be staring at the dialogues saying WHERE IS THE CONTRADICTION. If you want something more carefree dragons dogma is a classic monster hunter like , elden ring was AMAZING ,atelier escha and logy is a good intro to the series and they re chill anime versions of minecraft, if you want something arcady atomicrops is one of the best rogue likes out there

2 Likes

I finally broke down and got a switch 6 months ago best decision ive made, my job requires me to wait hours to be let into my 2nd location and some switch exclusive and ports are AMAZING

2 Likes

Am old school. I get high as f@#k and watch the pool balls fall into pockets and i control that cue ball like i have a magnet under the table. I placed in the top 3 or won multiple pool tournaments this way.

4 Likes

Way too funny! I am fucking terrible at playing pool. When stoned, Eddie Carlton!!!

1 Like

That is not a game anymore @spudeater65 , that is my everyday life with the added fun of where is my balance so I can walk.

4 Likes