G13 tips or tricks

Has anyone grown G13 yet? Indoors ? any tips would be great,didn’t find anything in blog or journal…thanks

1 Like

The reason you probably haven’t found anything is that there are no strain specific grow differences for cannabis. Sativas will grow a bit different than indicas (length of time to harvest,) but other than that any plant will grow just like any other cannabis plant. Cannabis is cannabis.

3 Likes

Agreed some strains may be more nutrient hungry then others, and more resistant to hot or cold or insects , but basically every strain needs more nitrogen in veg and more phosphorus and cal mag in flower and enjoys light lol , learn the basics then fine tune it to each plant when you get the skills of reading what’s wrong with your plants

thanks for the awesome information.

G-13 can be a very heavy bud producer ! It was a fun strain , they can get 7ft tall !

1 Like

This is 3 g13 in a 4x4 under a mars hydro tsl2000 and a tsw2000. Grown in coco using jacks 321. The result was awsome bud bud production was sooo heavy that airflow was a problem and some buds ended up with mold. I would next time only do 2 plants in this space. The smell is awsome. They’re chopped and drying now so no idea of weight maybe 1lb.

Continuing the discussion from G13 tips or tricks:

more nutrient hungry? growing hydro, G13, how much more nutrient hungry? ILGM website says it needs lots of nutrients, can you explain that to an idiot
such as myself

I just sprouted a few g13 autos so I’ll let you know how it goes as I find out! Lol

After the root zone gets established you can run your ppm as high as the plant will take it ? They adapt very aggressively to heavy feeding verses most plants will burn, the G-13 strain don’t as much in my experience with it !

I too purchased the G13 strain from ILGM. Haven’t started any yet, but they’re on the list of strains to grow in the next few months.