G13 AUTOS..Getting Closer!

G13 Autos… getting closer! Question… can i defoliate or should i just keep on keeping on ? 3 different plants…

4 Likes

The 3 upfront in the pics look great. If we’re mine… maybe a tuck or two but overall they look wonderful.

1 Like

Circle back on the ones on the rear. :laughing:

1 Like

@HeyJB those are Gelato and Sunset Sherbert Photos ive been vegging since June. As soon as the autos are done, they photos go to flower :rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

Theyre beautiful. Had my focus drawn

@HeyJB they are going to be monsters im afraid. Ive cropped em, LSTd em, and fixing to really spread em out once i have the room. They are already 3.5 ft tall… i only have 6 ft ceilings in my 12x8 room. So as soon as those autos are done, ill tie em down one good time, give em time to acclimate, and then shoot the moon… no telling whatll happen

3 Likes

Cant wait to see em

They look like they’re in a pretty happy place @ChittyChittyBangin. At this point I’d wait and see if some of em come off on their own. Mine seemed to slowly yellow from the bottom, had to remove a couple leaves every day toward the end.

I grew a G=13 photo and the buds were huge. Not as stoney as I thought they’d be. Must have been all the rain and foul weather they had to endure, or I just screwed up. Got almost a pound off one plant. I think I’m making hash from it. It sure looks and smells nice though.

1 Like

@vf you were growing outside im assuming? I tested a little today ( fast dried in the oven ) and from that i was pretty impressed. Out of the 3 , one might be ready in a week, the other 2 have a least a few…

3 Likes

@HeyJB

Started tying down the Gelato today to spread her wings… i had no idea she was this thick…

2 Likes

Thats a single plant forest right there! Nice n green too. :ok_hand:

Cool, That one in your pic looks really nice. I am growing outdoors, hope to chop soon, just working out the details of my dry and cure.

Welp heres plant one getting cut down this weekend…

2 Likes

These look great. Just a thought. You can build a 2x4 scrog super cheap. Under 20 bucks. And with it. You could control how the ww grows easier. And keep it to a set area since you have so much room there. I have a ww that is only 6 weeks old but will be in veg for about 3 months. It will go in a 4x4 scrog. I am set to follow this :+1:

1 Like

@Not2SureYet im going to scrog next go around. I had no clue the photos were going to be giant like that in veg…

1 Like

Welp, shes now officially in the dark closet for 40 hours… got a dehumidifier set at 55% and she will get a wet trim before shes hung for 4 days at 55% then ill drop the rh down to 45% for another 4, then hopefully in the jars!

1 Like

Welp, #2 is going dark…

2 Likes

Heres #3 plant not quite there unless you want the runaway train feeling

2 Likes

This is just my O2 from what I see. You could still go another week or so. You have a lot of clear showing. I chop when the trichomes are a dark cloudy. Almost a purplish color. And that is well before I could see any amber. I do see amber reflections like you show. But moving the eye loop a little and they disappear. Most of your trichome stems seem to be clear still. I think you will see the pistols start changing to orange quicker now too.

This is just to show a G13 I did last grow.

2 Likes

@Not2SureYet i checked a few other bud sites and the above pic was the weakest… the others through the scope were showing darkened stems with a good mix of cloudy and amber. I even broke out the 40x to really look… ive got 3 different plants with 3 different mixes of trichromes. Im going to keep em seperated and see which set suits me lol… i gotta be able to function :rofl::rofl::rofl:… now, i have plenty of room to spread of my photos. After i put those 3 girls in the dark, i lstd the dookie outta the sunset sherbert… shes 4 ft tall…

2 Likes