G13 autos 10 weeks no flower

i have a few g13s i started 10 weeks ago huge leaves no flower was sent replacements they started flower at 3 weeks totally differant leaf shape was i sent photos first batch? or why do the plants look totally differant between the 2 batchs ?

1 Like

You know its hard to state 100% what happened.
Sometimes the ruderalis gene used to make a strain an autoflower can be weak or simply just overruled by a more dominant photoperiod gene. We see people all the time who get an autoflower that refuses to start flowering until the lights are set to 12on12off. The packet of seeds will have as the final letters on the label FAP for Autoflowers and just FP or photoperiod.
As far as looking different, its just like kids from the same parents. Each one looks different because different traits are dominant or recessive. Cannabis is similar and different traits (referred to as phenotypes) will present during a grow. Sometimes you can plant two seeds and one will be tall and have skinny leaves and the other short with fat leaves. But the final product will have the traits of the strain you purchased. Smell, effects and so forth.

3 Likes

well would be ok if it wad inside grow but if they are photos ill have to pull them wont be around then hence the reason for buying autos lol

Here is an example. This is Bruce Banner Auto at 6 weeks.

1 Like

id go with that except the 3 10 wk old are all exactly the same and the 2 3wk old are exactly the same and they are nothing like the 10 wk olds

2 Likes

Sometimes red will come up 10 times in a row.
Statistical odds are that way.

1 Like

It’s all in the genes I guess. That pic above, the left one is already hanging. The other one is weeks away

1 Like

Siblings can share genes but express them differently.
I’d do a light switch to 12/12 because they may need a little push to get to flowering.

1 Like

if they were inside could go 12/12

1 Like