Funky Leaves while trimming

I am starting to follow a lot of grow journals and yours is one

1 Like

Oh you are welcome to follow, I dont post much on the growing end of things as I do mostly outdoor and the grow room is just to kickstart them for spring.
Many others on here are far better at indoor weed cultivation than me, but my outdoor crop is fun. Perhaps Ill do a journal of the transfer to a life in the greenhouse after indoor?

1 Like

But the posts you do make are very helpful

1 Like

To be honest, until last year ( legalization) Ive been reluctant to post anything about cannabis because it was illegal in my country. Now things are less restrictive here so I can say what I like about it without SIU or RCMP raiding my house.

This sounds like a Saturday Night Live or Kids in the Hall skit :joy:
“Oookay, come on, open up the door, eh? Please, buddy? We don’t wanna damage your door…”

1 Like

I’m new to this and have used bites from the start

1 Like

Cool! As for the funky leaves… to be honest, very little in life doesnt have some form of genetic issue. Case in point, I have dry skin, my daughter is short… my wife has lupus… my mom had cancer. I dont think plants are so different. Now that cross breeding and in breeding with cannabis is so rampant it can be expected that some genes dont play well with others and express themselves more frequently.

2 Likes

Well they do! The dirty bastards! They break your door and yell really loud, like dood mellow out already! Smoke this and calm the heck down!

2 Likes