Fun Facts and Other Interesting Facts: Did you know..?

@Fairieswear8oots LMAO serves him right! Thanks for joining us. This is going to be fun!

2 Likes

That too funny @Fairieswear8oots

1 Like

@Fairieswear8oots love it my friend.

2 Likes

Thanks hon :heart:

1 Like

Fun Fact: The color of a chicken egg depends on the birds earlobes. Red ear lobed chickens lay brown eggs, while white ear lobed chickens lay white eggs.
Enquiring minds! @highcountrygal

4 Likes

Did you know that mules are sterile?

6 Likes

Absoluten, the be Hybrids you know. Odd number of chromosomes.

And a few mule sayings ā€¦ā€œthey may be sterile, but they do multiplyā€ and Mulesā€¦you canā€™t have just one" (thanks to Lays Potato Chips)

3 Likes

@smitty87 Good morninā€™ No I didnā€™t know that! @Mrcrabs will love this. Question? What color ears do Aruacanas have? They lay colored eggs from lt. green to blue.

1 Like

I did not know that @smitty87 . Now Iā€™m going to be chasing hens today to inspect ear lobesā€¦hahahaha

3 Likes

Fun Fact: Did you know that a group of Pandas is called an Embarrassment? @highcountrygal

4 Likes

Well I neverā€¦I used to know some of those but remembering them right now is near impossible:)

1 Like

Cats sleep for an average of 18 hours per day, as my two do on a daily basis with sporadic activity breaking up snoring. Standing up, stretching and turning around 180Ā° does seem to count as ā€œsporadic activityā€ in the world of the cat.

1 Like

For the other 6 hours mine is plotting my demise

2 Likes

I think thatā€™s too much exercise for mine, plus Iā€™m one of the stupid creatures who feeds them, gives them water, attention, snacks and cleans out their poop. Iā€™m valuable, I bring food

1 Like

A group of cats is called a clowder. Thats all i can think of. After a bowl ill be back

2 Likes

Welcome! @Laurap This is going to be fun!

1 Like

Did you know a group of geese is a gaggle!

3 Likes

Did you know that the following can be read forwards or backwards: do geese see god

And a baby spider is called a spiderling.

Also a lions roar can be heard from 5 miles away.

3 Likes

LMAO! that is too funny!

1 Like

Did you know the average lightening strike is 6 miles long!

3 Likes