Fun Facts and Other Interesting Facts: Did you know..?

Sounds like me back in the days.

1 Like

eeekkk! Heā€™s up! @Happy_Pappy good morninā€™ boss! @mulegalā€™s place havinā€™ ā€˜coffeeā€™ come on by!

1 Like

If I was there, I would. Been up.

Work? @Happy_Pappy

1 Like

Not today my friend. Iā€™ll go back the next three days starting tomorrow and then will work two, then off three.

eeeekk? You know Iā€™m your true reason for getting up!

Iā€™m out the door to go shopping! Iā€™ll post when I get back @Happy_Pappy

1 Like

Did you know the the mesquite bean pod (seed) can be dormant for 40 years waiting for the right conditions to sprout.

3 Likes

Did you know that peyote is 4000x less potent than lsd.

2 Likes

Did you know peyote does not include the chemical properties to make it a physically addictive drug, nor does it promote brain damage after prolonged use.

4 Likes

Did you know that feeding baby chicks in your hand could lead to you getting mobbed baby birds the next day. from personal experience

2 Likes

@Josh1126 yes they will mob you! But arenā€™t they the coolest birds?

1 Like

@highcountrygal they really aare but can be little a**holes when its feeding time

1 Like

Did you know when wildfires are burning and you see the planes dropping the pink stuff (borate) on the fire to put it out it is loaded with seeds that replenish the lost vegetation. These are seeds that can only be opened by fire!

3 Likes

try it with horses! LMAO! @Josh1126

Haha horses aare fun to feed but goaats aare tthe funniest @highcountrygal

1 Like

Funny you said goats I almost put that instead of horses! My X and I bred dairy goats foe milk and show. Yes they can be a bit pushy! @Josh1126

1 Like

Yea goats aare nuts then they eat like theyve never seen food before @highcountrygal

2 Likes

Did you know that before he sang lead vocals for Black Sabbath, Ozzy Osbourne worked in a slaughterhouse.
@highcountrygal

4 Likes

Did you know? The Texas horned lizard AKA horny toad, spends most their time heating their bodies in sunlight and eating ants. There defense mechanism is to flatten out their bodies and just freeze. They have ducts under their eyes to squirt out blood at predators . Itā€™s a threatend species in Texas. I am lucky to have owned and seen so many, in the past.

3 Likes