Fun experiment 7 autos in a pool

Coming along very nicely!

2 Likes

That’s smart so the melons aren’t sitting on the soil to rot.

1 Like

Thank you only time will tell gotta get my heat down some then I should be good

3 Likes

Just a couple update pics along with the Freakshow that’s in the 2x4

6 Likes

Freakshow
!

7 Likes

I can’t wait to grow my freakshow. So weird and cool looking!!!

3 Likes

Very odd plant forsure can’t wait to see the journey dunno why the other pics are grainy so I took another lol

5 Likes

Reminds me of Bill Ward. Nice.

1 Like

I want to grow that strain sometime soon, humboldt seeds? Looks epic!

1 Like

Mine are from Humboldt. Pretty sure that’s where shape shifter came up with this strain if I’m not mistaken

You are not! That’s 100% correct my friend

1 Like

Can’t wait to watch “the fern” grow. :rofl::joy: it is a freak of nature. Lol

1 Like

Last time we went to the dispensary on the Indian Reservation they had freakshow clones @$15ea and we passed them up. I’ve regretted it since. I will be ordering the 10 pack of seeds soon. I think they were $110 for 10 pack. Reasonable.I’m a bit jelly :strawberry::jar:< close as I can emoji for jelly lmao!!!

1 Like

Yeah that’s cheap. I got these as a freebie when I ordered 5 blue dream autos from fastbuds. They gave me 3 critical+ 2.0 autos. Haven’t heard anything about that strain from anyone yet. Nice frosty plant. I’ll order from Seedsman from now on. And of course ILGM

Royal queen seeds is great too. Lots of freebies, I got 3 white widow and 3 original skunk #1 with a $45 order. We got Royal OG and Violet Kush. Seedsman is good too, my next order will be ILGM seeds tho. Gotta give back!!

1 Like

For sure! Firdt seeds ever bought were from ILGM. Haven’t done me wrong in the least yet. I strongly approve!! This forum is top notch even if the seeds weren’t good.

2 Likes

The pools off to a great start!! :seedling:

2 Likes

Just a little update the pool has started flowering and the Freakshow is still chugging along in veg for awhile

4 Likes

What’s everyone’s thoughts on the exhale co2 bags?

1 Like

I can’t wait to grow my freak show. Be this fall before I start it though. Counting down the days! Things are cool as hell looking

1 Like