Fun and Games on the Central Coast

Man! It took 1/4 cup? More? I’m going to have to buy more haha!

6 Likes

SCROG master!

7 Likes

Looks like you forgot to add a fan in one corner :laughing: The hydro place has quarts of ph up for 10.00 right now. A different brand than we use. I would share some if you need too :grin: I just got a quart and don’t use that much of it. Your buds are building pretty fast there. She is looking good :+1:

6 Likes

I might hit you up for some just to get through this grow.

5 Likes

Bring a bottle and we can get her filled up :grin: I only use a few drops. The 8oz bottle I had lasted 2 years. And that was with sharing it too. SO I have plenty extra :grin:

3 Likes

I’ll try to catch up later in the week. Gotta see the Durban Thai C99.

5 Likes

She looks good. But still all white pistols. Same for the gelato. The ASC finished all white too. This tent never grows normal stuff :laughing:

6 Likes

Update: February 1, 2020

Rez change and Florakleen flush

TDS for week 7 flower schedule: 1,040 ppm
PH 5.35
Light set at 200 watts

The plant is happy and healthy; no issues with the reservoir.

My wife kept great care of this plant while I was on the road to Colorado.

18 Likes

Looking good my man. The bulk is starting!

6 Likes

It’s about time your back :grin: your plant looks great! Your wife did a great job :wink:

6 Likes

It was an adventure. We loaded 5,000 pounds of shop tools and reloading gear (literally a ton of lead) and drove it 'cross country to Colorado Springs. Then I met with two builders to look at homes and got to see my friends and family there. Got to drive through a blizzard starting outside Grand Junction and lasted for 4 hours of 35 mph travel speeds…Froze my ass off.

9 Likes

Glad you made it back safely! How soon are you making the big move? That’s quite a drive.

I was in Colorado Springs one time for a business trip it’s very pretty out there!

9 Likes

My wife retires in early June and if we go with the one builder it will be August before the house is ready. I would have preferred to have the house ‘staged’ for the market which would be way easier if we weren’t in it.

My buddy drove the entire trip; he has more experience in winter conditions with a trailer. Plus; it was his Denali haha.

13 Likes

Looking great my friend!!! Good to have you back and glad you’re warm and dry now haha

10 Likes

I’m glad your load made it there, and you made it back safe. Plant looks incredible! :+1:

8 Likes

Beautiful, simply beautiful! Wife did well!

4 Likes

Update February 10:

Midway between rez changes; 20 ml LKB added to base load of 940 ppm/5.63 PH
Light set at 220 watts.
Temp day: 81F night: 67F rez: 65F

This plant is slow going but I’m not in a particular hurry. The photos show darker than real life but going to back off N values a bit at next rez change.

18 Likes

@Missiles @Not2SureYet @Southerngal (didn’t know if you’d seen my journal) @PurpNGold74 @dbrn32 @MattyBear

9 Likes

Absolutely beautiful!!

5 Likes

Beautiful! How far into flower are you now?

6 Likes