Fun and Games on the Central Coast

@Myfriendis410 im about 10 miles from the Pacific Ocean :grinning: just the other side of it from you :joy: great grow mate you have inspired me to try autos thank you :call_me_hand:

3 Likes

@Nicky happy anniversary :four_leaf_clover::jack_o_lantern::evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

Shes definitely a beauty!

3 Likes

Right on. I’m watching.

2 Likes

Update November 10, 2019:

Rez change: 15 gallons of R/O

To that:
75 ml Gro
75 ml Micro
38 ml Bloom
50 ml Armor
50 ml Cal Mag
50 ml Diamond Nectar
50 ml Flora Blend

TDS is at 695/PH at 5.64
75F tent/65F (rez)

@Not2SureYet @PurpNGold74 @Missiles @blackthumbbetty @dbrn32 @AAA @Laurap @Big123 @Covertgrower @the2409labs

Setting up to install the SCROG tomorrow as I want this to be as low as I can get away with.

17 Likes

Wow she has some big fan leaves :hushed: :grin:

7 Likes

She is getting thick. I had the same issue with the bubba. Mine hardened off to fast to do much scrogging. I have lots of ready made tops if you need. And will get the clips over to you too. Looks like it will not be long before you may try a few :grin: A couple more weeks and my CI should be caught up with you :laughing:

4 Likes

Yeah; she finally decided she had enough roots and started pushing up. I raised the lights and installed the base for one of my SCROG’s just now so when she hits the target height I’ll load it in.

Good news looks like my FIM job worked. That’s like 1 in 4 times haha.

8 Likes

I may have to try that again my self. You are going to have a full tent pretty soon lol.

3 Likes

She’s definitely super dense. Looking good!

4 Likes

@Missiles, I never do this but I am seriously contemplating removing one or two of those leaves. They are seriously blocking the lower plant to the point of concern. I raised the lights today to see if I can increase node spacing a bit too.

12 Likes

I totally understand! I have a few I have been tucking for a while now. One of them broke off because I was a little rough with her. I don’t have quite as many as you do though :wink:

6 Likes

No fear. I will do it for him :grin: I cut them off all the time. well mine :grin:

7 Likes

Cut them off! You’re in veg… they will replace themselves while allowing the lower branches to catch up a little bit :wink::v::bear:

7 Likes

Done! Brian came by and shamed me into doing it. Screen is in too.

12 Likes

That’s a nice bushy plant.

I’m with you on removing leaves, but sometimes you gotta step out of your comfort zone! Thanks for tagging me.

7 Likes

Indoor grows always need some strategic defoliation in addition to LST, bending, tucking, and super cropping.

4 Likes

Pretty lady!

2 Likes