Fun and Games on the Central Coast

That move is coming up quick! Wow! Exciting times

9 Likes

Ahhh, the trusty, reliable DWC system. Yes. Excellent method. I too manually manage everything in my stand alones. Totally not worth a control system for something that small, I feel you. Plus I donā€™t have a lot of control over my commercial grow because itā€™s all automated so I love growing in the lab because I can really get involved with the plant care. Plus it makes me feel good. :slight_smile:
VERY jealous of you for moving to Colorado. Iā€™d move there in a heartbeat. I adore the mountains and the very liberal cannabis laws. Heaven!

7 Likes

@MattyBear, are you moving? and do you have a new journal started :thinking:
@Cyle1 since you may be interested in this too

5 Likes

No, I was talking about Alanā€™s move. :wink: I would love to move but wifey doesnā€™t want to move until the kids are out of the houseā€¦ So, 11 more years lol

12 Likes

Got it. I all ready told him my plan to keep him from selling his house. Thus keeping him here as a neighbor :grin:

7 Likes

Iā€™d be trying everything I could too! Iā€™m sure heā€™ll be missed

4 Likes

I have nice place scoped out for you right down the street lol. I think there is one on other side of neighborhood that @Myfriendis410 can have some midwest whitetail right in his backyard.

6 Likes

That is a mythical animal and does not exist. Like a jack-a-lope LMAO.

6 Likes

How about you all come up and go moose or Buffalo hunting! Only down side is really cold and dry Temps in the winter haha

4 Likes

Happy Anniversary!

Throw in some walleye and muskie fishing and Iā€™ll pack my bags.

5 Likes

Both of those are on my bucket list. My hunting partner is putting together a hunt for his 50th for moose and black bear that Iā€™m supposed to participate in. I bought a Cooper in .340 Weatherby magnum just for that purpose. And I have my favorite rifle for Bison: a reproduction Sharps in 45/70. Everything I handload for.

10 Likes

Honestly never fished for either my dadā€™s 600 acre ranch has w lakes and we often stock one with rainbows or you can go to the interior and fish some Kokanee or whitefish but if you want some thing bigger then we go just a little drive to the coast and go fishing for salmon, steelhead or book a guide to try and catch a River Dinosaur

Honestly black bears not even worth huntingā€¦ They are nice creatures and they taste like junk itā€™s all jerky basically.

4 Likes

Happy Anny @Nicky!

2 Likes

Thanks @dbrn32 and @MattyBear
Half the day I had no idea what this cake was for haha

5 Likes

Happy Anniversary too!

4 Likes

Thank you sir.
Canā€™t believe itā€™s been a year sheeshā€¦

2 Likes

Well we determined Alberta to be the most accessible for us. We would likely be driving up from Colorado, although heā€™s working one of his skeet shooting buddies to go to Alaska. As for Black bear; doesnā€™t much interest me and if you want a good hide you have poor meat. And vice versa. Plus; 100% of the Black Bear population has trichinosis. No bear tartar for me haha.

3 Likes

Well I live in Alberta haha, my only firearm here (rest are another province over at the ranch) is an XDM 9mm for now.
Havenā€™t went hunting in YEARS. But definitely want to go Buffalo hunting, the wifey loves moose but idk I see them dead on the side of the road everyday I think Iā€™m killing enough of them haha

2 Likes

Are you growing her indoor exclusively, or transplanting outdoors?

Yeah; just a stationary setup.

I maintain 2" of clearance from the bottom of the net pot.

3 Likes