Fun and Games in Colorado

Beautiful! Love the way that cola shot straight up! :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

4 Likes

I’m assuming you aren’t concerned about or do the whole dark period and cut before light on ?

3 Likes

Ambient light not enough to push plants very hard. You walk around in dark to chop them?

4 Likes

Absolutely not. since he didn’t cut every plant was curious if he pulled it night before and isolated somewhere for it’s dark period , snagged it out of the group when lights turned on , or heck took it mid light cycle lol

Basically was probing for thoughts on the whole cutting within first 2 minutes of light or whatever it is floating around . If ambient light is enough to stress and Hermie a plant. Is it enough to have the sugars and whatever rush back from root system and to rest of plant

6 Likes

Happy Birthday Grow Bro :love_you_gesture:

4 Likes

Happy Happy Birthday my friend! Hope you have a great day! Enjoy! :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

3 Likes

Happy Birthday broski! :call_me_hand:t3::v::bear:

3 Likes

I actually did. I pulled it the night before and left it in the dark basement until we could get to harvesting it. Like @dbrn32 said though; I don’t leave it out long enough to start photosynthesis before it’s separated from the root mass.

8 Likes

I feel like I have been gone forever. I see you have the tent back :grin: Those are some beautiful plants. Big ol buds too :star_struck: Were all those on a drip system?

5 Likes

Yes. Pretty simple: tote, wavemaker, small pump, digital timer, tubing and shutoff valves at each plant on tubing supports. Twice a day for 4 minutes.

I owe you a phone call.

7 Likes

Cool, I will give you a yell in the morning. I was thinking some thing like that might work out for Scott

5 Likes

Update May 5

Maui Wowie number 2 came down yesterday and is bagged and frozen until I get back from Manitoba.

This was a much higher yield from this one over the first MW but the terpene profile is much more faint. I’ll process the plant material when I’m back from Canada.

21 Likes

Beautiful ! Nice n frosty :star_struck:. Out of likes :heart:

4 Likes

I would love to see that in my tent every grow :grin: The drip system seems to be treating you well

5 Likes

Great work like always Alan! I hope you’re doing well

3 Likes

Outta love, amazing plant you nurtured!!!

4 Likes

Left for Manitoba Friday, got there Sunday, hunted that night (had a nice bear at 15 yards with no shot presentation) then developed kidney disease and a stone the next morning. My buddy hunted that day and insisted we leave Tuesday. Got to experience the Canadian health care system and was thankful for the morphine. No bear, wrecked my buddy’s hunt and out about $8K. I’ll never have another chance at a hunt like this again. Very bummed. Plus I still have to deal with a kidney that appears to be partially dying. FML sums it up.

7 Likes

Sorry to hear about all the troubles. Hope everything is getting better. :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

4 Likes

Very sorry to hear your trip went poorly. Hopefully you get a second chance they you aren’t expecting.

Good luck healing up

3 Likes

Being on a fixed income means I shot my wad on this gig. Plus I’m sure I’ll never be invited to participate with my friend on long trips again.

1 Like