Fun and Games in Colorado

https://www.amazon.com/CANNA-Organic-Coco-Substrate-Certified/dp/B00ISQTEDM/ref=mp_s_a_1_4?dchild=1&keywords=canna+coco&qid=1602589520&sprefix=canna+&sr=8-4

This bag of coco is more than double

9 Likes

It is! That’s why I made the trip to the hydro store lol shipping is a mofo too!

6 Likes

I got coco bricks locally for $13.98 OTD yesterday.

8 Likes

I need more likes!!!

WatchingYouEmoji

7 Likes

The store had a great stock of nutrient lines and soils, coco, hydro supplies etc but not one LED light fixture: everything was fluorescent or MH/HPS.

That’s only the one shop I went to and I see there are over a dozen in the 'Springs.

8 Likes

Good to see things getting semi normal there. I will be following for sure. You are doing all autos right :rofl:

4 Likes

DT, maybe Acapulco Gold, maybe Manatuska, maybe White Widow: I just don’t know.

5 Likes

LOL, I hear you. Sounds like you need to do at least 4 :grin:

4 Likes

Autopots ordered, air domes ordered. Dimensional lumber stacked in the garage. I need to pick up styrofoam but will get it when I’m ready to use it.

11 Likes

DT/C99, GDP, Bubblegum

18 Likes

And it has begun!

3 Likes

Thats a nice space! Im watching to learn. Im going to be growing DT/C99 and GDP as well for my next grow

4 Likes

Cool, a few more days and you will be back to growing :+1:

4 Likes

Turns out the top of the water heater is 78F: perfect for seed germination. Going to clear the space and organize/shelve boxes so I can work up against the back wall. That will back the grow ‘room’ up against insulated concrete and gives me 12 feet that I can build out from. I’m gonna stay at or under 4 X 8 and just run 3.

10 Likes

All three seeds showed tails; into Solo cups of Promix HP under a blurple (Meizhi) 150 watt light on 24/0. I was pleased to see the temp in my starter box holding between 77 and 78F which is about perfect for the starts.

I’ll put up some pics once they actually poke their heads out.

Boring.

I have all of the framing components for my new grow space, installed some shelving and got a bunch of crap up off the floor. I need to pick up some 3" screws and 6 sheets of styrofoam along with lots of miscellaneous crap which never seems to end.

I’d like to build some kind of distribution panel tied to mechanical timers to help safely provide all of the electrical demand. Also need to order a 6" Infinity fan and a good charcoal filter before the end of the year.

13 Likes

Parking these on my journal.

15 Likes

Good videos, for sure. I have these in my library as well :+1: :tumbler_glass: :v:

3 Likes

Progress on the grow space:

I have a ton of stuff still to do but 14 trips up and down the stairs today was enough (did I mention we live at 7,000 feet lol?) but the doors are fitted and light-tight. The styrofoam though has hundreds of pinholes which I need to make light-tight as well. I plan on building a distribution/timer box, a table needs to go in, hooks for the third light so it can be hung, the autopots set up etc etc. The small box is my nursery using a China light: They will be 2 weeks above ground this Sunday. Still small but finally picking up.

I didn’t bother with PH’ing my tap water: just let it stand. A couple of days ago I ran the TDS and PH: 130 ppm and 8.5 PH. So I did bring it down to 6.0 and sprouts have responded.

11 Likes

@Not2SureYet my new journal.

4 Likes

Looks good :grin: I saw it is going to be a little bigger than your last one :grin: It looks like it will not be long before you are cranking out buds again :+1:
My 3 little ones are starting off good too. Mine are 9 days old today. Realizing I was over watering when starting changed every thing back to good here :slightly_smiling_face:

I put a CFL in to keep these warm. They were getting to 57 in there at night. Now they are around mid 70s :grin:

13 Likes