Full spectrum LED review

Hi,
Stumbled upon 6 1200w Full spectrum LED’s for a very cheap price, can someone who knows their stuff review these and tell me if they’re worth getting?
http://m.ebay.com.au/itm/252106438813?_mwBanner=1

Have to watch out for LED’s if to good to be true it is not, look at “1,000 Bulbs” also believe this site might have LED’s

1 Like

They are China made brands , if you really want your money worth , look into Apache Tech LED lights , Advance LED XTE 350 dimmeable light or the Diamond Series 300 dimmeable , which has 3-5 year warranties , plus they are pure wattage and very strong lights , but I hear good things about the MarsHydro lights P300 & P600 . Now this is just my opinion , but it really depends on what you like or what you willing to pay .

2 Likes

Okay thanks, the chinese side of things made me sceptical. And numbers sorta didnt add up. Money not really too muchnof issue, just looking for strong intense LED’s :slight_smile:

Look at Kind or Advance LED , Blackdog Platium is good , Apache a tech AT models is awesome lights , the MarsHydro I hear good things on the P300 & P600 . But I have an Advance LED XTE model 200 and it works great .

Okay @yoshi thanks! Be sure to look at them all, some pictures of your LED be much appreciated??

I have the bottom model XTE 200

Thanks :slight_smile:, i was just looking at the top one. How do you use you LED? Like is it used on its own or with other lights?.
Thanks yoshi.

I used it alone in my first two grows and it done really well , but I had a 400 watt Chinese model led that came with the tent , so when I had the two autos growing and realized I didn’t have enough light with the Advance XTE 200 by itself , I added the other light with the Advance light and what a difference in yield but I also changed nutrients so I don’t know exactly where my increased came from honestly , so this grow I’ll know more with same lighting and a different nutrient line .

Awesome! Aslong as i dont need a HPS with my LED’s.

Now if you lived in a cold climate vegging with led and flowering with HPS will be a great combination , but if you have a small space like my lil tent , than you don’t want to create anymore heat than a Strong LED panel will put out verses a HPS light .

Makes sense! I was half planing on turning a 30ft shipping container into a hydroponic set up. But i havnt quite got the money!!

1 Like

You will definitely need some ducking to control Temperture in a steel shell .

Even with just LED lighting?? That plan is along way from now so i got time to learn and prepare

If you run lets say Apache Techs AT600 which I think runs the coolest out of any LED light , you still have to move air around and through the plants , so it will require ducting at some point .

Yeah, if i do id use fans and ducting which leads to a carbon filter to remove any smell from the air.

Just to blow on the plants also , the fresh you air moving the better your plants will thrive .

i assume normal room fans would do job fine?

Great idea though woulda nice grow space .

I am running the Advance LED XTE 350 they they are high, but what a light. as the saying goes you get what you pay for. In this case you can’t go wrong.This is in three weeks

3 Likes