Full spectrum 100 w LED?

Those lights are inexpensive, and they will grow weed. But they are pretty much using the same technology as the bulbs you have, and it’s not great. You should look around at some of the grow journals here, there’s a lot of really good information as to what lights are performing really well. If it were me, I would condense down the space you’re using with the equipment you have, that will raise you light intensity. Then save up and buy something that is proven here to perform well.

1 Like

I have 5 3 gallon pots going under this light with a couple solo cups on the side for fun. Once I switched to this light from my 400w MH I noticed a dramatic difference in my plant growth. Still haven’t had a harvest with this light yet so time will tell.

I hang it as high as I can in my 2.5x4 tent. Tent is 5ft tall also just FYI

That is good advice. I have spent too much money all my life jumping to quick. I had the best result ever, (half ounce of dried bud and maybe an ounce of trim and smaller buds per plant) with one light on each kept close. With the bulbs I have I can grow 3 plants with 4 bulbs per or 4 plants with 3 bulbs. What do you think?

1 Like

You can pull 2 or 3 ounces off of one plant if you put them all together. I pulled 10 oz. Out of a 3x3 with a 230.00 DIY light. That’s about as cheap as your gonna get for GOOD light.

1 Like

How big of plants are you talking? I don’t grow like everyone else here, so talking in plant count isn’t really good. You should light the space you have properly, then it doesn’t matter if you have 1 plant or 25 plants in the space. Every formula for horticulture lighting is amount of light over area in square meters. The number of plants in the space doesn’t matter. It could be one plant or 20 plants, lighting requirement would be the same.

Does that make more sense?

4 Likes