Full specrum light build w/qb96 v2 engines

Here is my newest light build. It has 4x budget led. Full spectrum boards at 170watts. And then i went further and added 4x Qb96 v2 lights to each corner.

7 Likes

Will your build be good for veg. and bloom? And how big an area do you plan on using it for?

1 Like

The full spec boards are uvb-uva far red, blue and 3500k white. And the v2 are also far red and 3500 white. It will do both veg and flower. On sunday its going into my 3rd bloom tent. Ill post more as i finish tonight and through the weekend.

4 Likes

This will be in a 4x4 tent. Im testing it for a larger tent.

1 Like

I like it, I’m new to designing lights, are you worried about the gap in the middle or is that just the photo messing with me? I’m curious as to how the ppfd drops in the middle section and what the dimensions if you don’t mind?

There is a gap but i have tried putting them together and they miss the edges. The 2 boards lights i have were my first test. Then i made the light with the boards more into the corners. Now i pushed the boards together and attached the lights into the corners also. I will do light measurements later once it is hanging. Nice thing is there on rails and can slide left or right. The light substraight is a 4x4 square.

1 Like

Here is a better pick. I needed some more screws.

4 Likes

Did you put that on a killawatt? Doesn’t seem correct for that driver, I would expect closer to 100 watts per board or so.

I’m going to have to go look, do they actually have uvb?

Looks like a dope build!

You canget a higher driver. Im only using a 460watt driver. In series. I may go to a 600watt driver. Makes the boards last longer and i have the other 4 lights so ill do some testing.

1 Like

2 Likes

What a time to be out of likes! I love this.

1 Like

Pretty sweet looking setup!

1 Like

Damn i didnt realize i dont have another potentiometer/dimmer. For these 4 corner lights so…It will be a 100% power test.

1 Like

Ok got the rest of the parts now.

2 Likes

Sorry for the slowww update. Ive been busy other places.
Here is the light finished.
And here is the last run of hash passion i just finished under this light.

1 Like