Full of life: BudBrother’s No-till gardening with probiotics by incorporating KNF practices into your cannabis growing style

I use a 950 GPH

2 Likes

Solo Cup Scrog of AR just got bud washed

13 Likes

Man that Acid Rain continues to put out some enormous buds :grinning::+1:

4 Likes

Good genetics meets master grower. . .
:+1:t3:

1 Like

Let me know your thoughts on washing after harvest

5 Likes

Ever since I had a lil over 10 zips develop mold in jars once, I bud wash everything. @TDubWilly

7 Likes

So do you think the wash helps with mold that is already there? I would think it would still be bad for you.

I’m guessing you wash in a peroxide solution and not just water?

2 Likes

The peroxide will zap any spore that could be on the buds. It wouldn’t help with any inside, but at that point, that would be bud rot. Either way, there are always gonna be spores floating around any environment. I just don’t take chances, and I start my drying with squeaky clean buds.

I use what I have on hand. Peroxide if have enough or Lemon juice and baking soda wash. Then a clean water rinse before hanging.

7 Likes

I have done the same on all my last few grows and will continue for the rest. Just too easy to do and can only have benefits. Even if it just cleans the dust and loose bugs off.

8 Likes

All it takes is one wash and to see your water after that. You’ll be sold on it. Inside n out alike

9 Likes

I’ll be harvesting in 2-3 weeks and will probably hit you back up

3 Likes

Got a clone from a member that was infested with aphids. Realized this after touching an watering my plants. Tonight was my monthly IPM and tent cleaning anyway.

Everything was sprayed with 4% Azamax solution and yucca.

NA6 tonight @AAA

13 Likes

12 Likes

My Bokashi buckets got upgraded with gamma lids

12 Likes

Hi @Budbrother I’m kern to know more about your bokashi.
Do you make your own?
Another question why are the weight belts in the bottom of the bucket?

3 Likes

Yes, I make my own. I use a lot of it, and it’s cheaper just to make your own with LAB or EM1. I posted a video (post 35) that was pretty accurate.

The weights are there to compress the materials down and to remove air pockets for better breakdown. Lactobacillus compost best under anaerobic conditions; and they function differently in an aerobic environment.

10 Likes

Thanks I’ll go back and look.
Cheers.
I’ve had a go in the past and would like to get back into it.

1 Like

Perfect thank you @Budbrother

2 Likes

Making it is simple and cheap. Last year, I made 25 lbs for $8. It was my first homemade batch, and it works great. Look at my mycorrhiza

If this is the top, can’t imagine what the middle looks like :smiley:

11 Likes

@Budbrother. Have a question for u as u may have used or know about collodial silver. Will this kind work for trying to get pollen.

2 Likes