Full of life: BudBrother’s No-till gardening with probiotics by incorporating KNF practices into your cannabis growing style

I’ve been buying coconut water powder and aloe flakes from build a soil.
I have a couple small aloe plants, but it’ll be a while before I can start chopping pieces off.

8 Likes

I went the fresh aloe route for a while, but the flakes save lots of time and are just plane easy to use

9 Likes

Me too! The coconut powder makes a great drink on ice also.

6 Likes

While we’re talking coconut water. I am wondering why the BAS schedule uses aloe until flower and then switches to coconut. Would it be beneficial to alternate aloe and coconut during veg? Is aloe something that shouldn’t be used in flower?

6 Likes

I’ve wonder myself. With all the benefits of c.nut. You know I don’t use their schedule. I guess they are trying to sell you different products, but combining them in veg isn’t necessary. The aloe provides so much to the plant already, maybe it’s a conservation of the products kinda thing. I don’t use aloe in flowering. This is another reason why i don’t follow their schedule.

7 Likes

I’m also using Fulvic acid- fulpower. Anyone else?

4 Likes

I plan to get to the point were I don’t follow their schedule. But you know I’m not skilled enough yet, or comfortable doing it on my own. In time and grows…and a million more ???:+1:

8 Likes

I use 5th Season Gardening Fulvic &
Make a humic concentrate with TeraVita SP-90 Humic Acid 100% Soluble Powder

8 Likes

Eventually you’ll move away from it and start reading your plants more and combining organics for improved growth and yields.

11 Likes

Any pictures of weed on here man, I just came to see your Japanese pot plants, not ABC food scraps dog!! :joy:
Japanese chicken :chicken:, who knew?? Lmao
Up early for chop, my morning work:

9 Likes

I have a 2 gal plastic bucket with lid. I cut an extra lid that fits inside and have started my kitchen bokashi bucket this morning. So far potatos, lettuce with roots, few onion peels. about 2" in the bucket. I put bokashi blend on bottom added the items sprinkled a bit on top and covered.

Thanks for the inspiration.

5 Likes

I have a few pounds of barley from the beer store. Can some be added to bucket?

2 Likes

Yup. I add in stuff like that to a bucket. I just cut up some packing material today. Makes it easier to push stuff down.

10 Likes

Maui Waui 1

MW 2 & Skywalker OG (back lft)

Granddaddy Purp @Tenga

Flower Tent

Before zipping up tent

26 Likes

Holy friggin cow! When I grow up, I wanna grow like that! :wink:

8 Likes

Wow she’s huge!!

1 Like

I hate looking at them fuqdup leaves from the VPD issues they experienced in veg, but that’s just superficial. The lowers of the MW were left there for seeding; in case anyone was wondering about that.

4 Likes

Hand milling organics today. For those who use Langbeinite for K, milling into a powder first and then soaking for 12 hrs in water, will totally dissolve it for immediate uptake. I’ll then add that solution into my sprayer.

10 Likes

How much Langbeinite do you use per gallon for the soak?

3 Likes

I’ll put 1-2 tsp per gal for a feeding usually, but for a flowering booster, I tend to use BaS 0-0-50 potassium sulfate (potash).

9 Likes