Full of life: BudBrother’s No-till gardening with probiotics by incorporating KNF practices into your cannabis growing style

Coolio tx Bud!

2 Likes

I’m interested. Giggle sticks.

2 Likes

Awesome! The paint rollers are my favorite. “I need a…ahh, these will do just fine.”

9 Likes

…and they’re fuzzy so it won’t mess up the stalks as it grows. Yup perfect

7 Likes

The teacher is also always the student that learns the most. You’ve probably gained moor knowledge through helping others than you give yourself credit for and what is considered the universal equivalent of knowledge???

Power

17 Likes

I’m watching @Budbrother :heart::eyes:

2 Likes

I’ve recently jumped onto the soil food web myself. I’ve purchased plenty from BAS as well as kiss Organics. Love the KiS podcasts.

I’ll tag along and hope to learn something new.

9 Likes

Many people ask, what to do with the leaves we prune and the stalks and stems after harvest
Compost it and grow cannabis with cannabis.
Many options as far as composting goes, but I tend to make up a Bokashi Bucket just for them.

Tip: Bokashi will eat through almost anything, including your bucket. White buckets don’t tend to last as long as darker colored buckets. With bokashi, I can add things like onions, bones, etc. that you can’t add to normal compost.

23 Likes

Thanks for sharing. Had to look that up, and then I went down a few rabbit holes. Lol.

6 Likes

Me too

So I’ll just post it

https://bokashiliving.com/

19 Likes

Sorry I didn’t post more. I had to chop up the dried stalks and stems from another harvest.

6 Likes

I don’t buy those bokashi buckets. All you need is a bucket and lid with some weight to keep it all compacted, so it can do it’s thing.

I’m all about the cheap, simple and easy. 5# weight was $.25 at a yard sale. Bucket and lid about $8

16 Likes

Ya I was reading and they act like a wooden bucket is the best…I haven’t seen too many wooden buckets

5 Likes

With a wood bucket, you might get a couple of uses before most of the wood was eaten through. The wood is there to ramp up the fungal properties. I add the wood into my soil by way of trim.

4 Likes

I make my own. Here’s a basic tutorial for y’all.

24 Likes

Thank you for the tag Brother, Will surely follow along. Your girls are looking quite sumptuous!
Now what’s the deal w the bolt mechanism from a door knob for, kinda like strength training?
Seen it before on some of your pictures and was always curious about it.
Thanks again and hope you’re feeling well dude :v:

6 Likes

Yeah, it’s a weight. The old mechanisms have no plastic parts; therefore, it actually provide a decent amount.

4 Likes

Just put this together for someone in the lab. Info is free, so here it is. Hope it may help someone else as well.

Why coconut water?

Coconut water is comprised of natural sugar, proteins, free form amino acids, indoles, carbohydrates, vitamins and minerals, fats and fatty acids. Coconut water provides nutrition for the plant itself, and at the same time, it provides nutrition and sugars for the micro heard.

It contains amino’s like gibberellin, which invigorates root development and growth of seedlings. Higher success of germination rate. Has everything needed to establish young plants, and it speeds up the root development in clones. Can be used as a nutritional foliar feed on clones until roots develop.

The cytokinins, are phytohormomes, that promote rapid cell division. This stimulates leaf expansion in conjunction with the potassium in the coconut water to promote larger leaf stomata. This in turn allows for more CO2 uptake of the plants. As lil as 3 tsp per qt and plants will display rapid growth of tops and side shoots, with tighter node spacing, and it will form more bud sites.

Coconut water, used in conjunction with kelp and aloe in the mix, is an explosive growth stimulator for plants of all stages of growth. It also makes an awesome foliar for instant uptakes.

34 Likes

Can you start a bokashi bucket with just a few scraps with a little bokashi blend sprinkled on?

5 Likes

That’s how they all start. Then it grows from there. Add bag of diced up potatoes or something. My leafs and stems only get coffee grounds added into the bucket, but other compost bins have basically any type food scraps added. Bokashi composting isn’t like hot composting. You can add anything into the buckets.

10 Likes