Full of life: BudBrother’s No-till gardening with probiotics by incorporating KNF practices into your cannabis growing style

We stay away from things that try to imitate meat. In general we get disappointed!

5 Likes

Its quite bizarre really.
Wanting turkey shaped tofu

1 Like

Budbrother,
That was a cool idea with that poster Marijuana in your brain. I just wanted to say that it doesn’t have the effect on people like me. Only got one eye. Still think its cool. Happy Thanksgiving man!! Peace…

That’s why you just go straight to the source and eat real meat!

6 Likes

In case you forgot what it looks like. Did these a few days ago :sunglasses:

15 Likes

Your horns are showing.

9 Likes

hey brother, how this amazing garden is going?
First, just wanna thanks for the great info you share. Just went through this post, and now I´m going to read your last one. Just got the recommendation and i´m watching:
Growing Cannabis Organically & the Soil Food Web - Jeff Lowenfels - YouTube

About the coconut water, how much of it per Liters/galons?
Do you use it how frequentyle? Every other watering is good?

I´m just switching to organics and still have a long jorney ahead.

Growers love! <3

10 Likes

First, let me welcome you to the forum.

Depends what you’re using. I use the coconut powder 1-2 tsp/4 ltr. Fresh juice would be 1 tbsp for same.

I start using it in my seed sprouting cup, a knife tip, and it steadily increases from there. Transition begins 2 tsp/4 ltr, and flowering wk5 begins the 3 tsp/4 ltr, to account for the increased K intake. I use coconut and Si in every water, but any usage at all will always be beneficial.

12 Likes

Still teaching me sumpin’
I did not know this :wink:

4 Likes

And what a welcome, man! So greatful for the teachings. :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover:

I´ll start doing it right now.

I´m just figuring it out how to make the best practices for a organic grow in small pots like 2,3 to 3 gallons (Here we say it in liters, so 7 a 12 L). So golden info here.

What about the KNF? Have u being using it in your garden lately?

Btw, just providing a bokashi bucket, a DIY version of course!

Thanks again, Bro!

5 Likes

Welcome @chenWeed and thanks for the link and topic on coconut liquid/powder with @Budbrother.
I never thought to use coconut juice.

6 Likes

I’m still building up my FPJ & FFJ ferments to have on hand. I don’t have all the stages of growth covered just yet; though, I do use what I have in the appropriate stages. Currently I’m using FAA, WCA, WCAP, OHN, BRV, LAB & Fermented Frass

I don’t find veg very interesting and the lights come on at night when I’m not on the forum, but I’ll snap a pic tonight for you @chenWeed

7 Likes

Welcome to ILGM @chenWeed! :v: :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Just realized I only gave a like to your response to acknowledge your response.
Good to know not to put bokashi straight into growing medium.
Awesome info and knowledge
Cheers
@Budbrother

4 Likes

For clarification, Bokashi is fine but
Pre-Bokashi from your bucket isn’t

6 Likes

Yep got that cheers

3 Likes

My thirst gals tonight

15 Likes

Hey guys, good morning (at least here in Brasil). HAHA

BudBrother, thanks for the inputs on knf. When You have the time, I don´t mean to be a pain in the ass, but could describe dosages of them?

About the bokashi, what other forms do you recommend using it?
Just to know if I got it straight: Do not use bokashi as a top-dressing. Is that right?

Hey Blackmoon, how u doing, bro? Thanks for the welcome. I can say that after the chat with budbrother, I´m always using coconut water.

Just rooling a big fat blunt to keep me studing. I knew the forum a long a go, but I really didn´t know that you guys were this awesome.

Thank again, brothers!

6 Likes

Hey Bud, they are bealtiful! <3

Could name them?

When do you think u going to flip them?. Just waiting this moment to see your strategies and why of them.

Growersss love!!

3 Likes

No, you can use Bokashi as a top dressing or teas. Where you’re getting confused is the pre-Bokashi that comes out of your buckets. That has to be buried or added to a compost pile first to break down, and the low ph will climb with time, as it leaches into the ground.

The one In the back is NA6 from @AAA (ready to flip when tents get re arranged)
In cups are Cherry Cindy (male) from @dbrn32
Peyote Forum
Other pot, Peyote WiFi & Peyote Gorilla with a Maui Waui monster clone in cup

10 Likes