Full of life: BudBrother’s No-till gardening with probiotics by incorporating KNF practices into your cannabis growing style

Dr Chao, inventor of KNF, doesn’t teach its use. I’m done with this useless none sense.

Anybody else wants to post on that specific topic, can do it on their own damn thread!

6 Likes

Haha that was actually @hoppiebunny , we both feel the same but you already know this :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

You and hoppie go together like pb&j my friend. Glad to have found a great mentor and friend in you

5 Likes

Yup first world countries have banned it due to all the disease and pathogens and pharmaceutical residues or just straight up synthetics that get passed along.
And I expect without wasting any time on this topic that even in Africa they would likely not use this on food production unless they are literally in the desert too far from any other obtainable nutrient source, so likely literally a last and worst case scenario. If you want to research it just check out what health Canada or the USA equivalent have to say about it haha it will terrify you and make you feel dirty I guarantee it :wink:

3 Likes

Yup pure silliness , I’d say profit sharers United lol. Thought I smelt torches being lit oi no time for your games…

1 Like
4 Likes

Gonna close out the grow log. I now have 7 of 8 plants into bags. Been vaporizing on the first 3 that I bagged this weekend. So far, Fire Terps and potency. One particular rips me great. Full body melt and vibrate. Another one is absolutely tasty. As expected, extremely low yields.

I forgot to snap any pix until the last two. Basically they shared this same bud structure.

11 Likes

Mr Nugz is taking some much needed time off to consider whether he wants to continue being a part of the community.

3 Likes

Single source, 1st screen, trim run

Yeah, I can see some chit in it. Didn’t wipe down tray. Hurry to test a sample out.

7 Likes

@Esper if you care to browse

2 Likes

Lots of awesome gems in here! Long live knf :metal:

2 Likes

Been storing my pollen in corn starch these days. (C.S.)2:1(pollen)

3 Likes

Nice thread. Like your style too @Budbrother.

4 Likes

I second that @Budbrother :sunglasses::v::heart:

2 Likes

@MattyBear can you please message me? We need your help!

I think Hoppie already got you :wink:

6 Likes

Im sorry if it says and i didn’t see it but what is average ph and ppm of coconut water? Im thinking about using it on my water only days between feedings or is that a bad idea?

2 Likes

I’ve never checked. It doesn’t apply to my style of growing. Then it would also depend on your source of Cnut. I use horticultural grade powder Cnut.

Not a bad idea to add to your water only days. To find the ppm: test ppm of gallon water first. Then add Cnut and subtract the ppm of the starting water. The pH would then be whatever you adjust to.

4 Likes

Sweet. I bookmarked that and im gunna do some testing. Do you think it would be safe/beneficial to seedling in soil that doesn’t require nutrients upto 4 weeks?

Which leads me to another question if you dont mind. If i end up using FF ocean forest as my medium, or roots original. Do i need to start the seeds in something not so hot?

I read a hellrazor journal and im gunna try a variation of his germination technique so that i can start in a solo cup of soil instead of the peat moss pellet.

2 Likes

I use it from the second I drop a seed into a cup (use a pinch). Then, the amount is increased until wk5 flowering. After which, I switch to molasses.

I go directly to soil, but using a solo cup of seedling starter soil (cheap dollar store soil) would be easier to water your starts. Not autos though; those go directly into their final home.

7 Likes

Awsome! Im out of likes but i appreciate the info!

5 Likes