Full Flower Eclipse Moon -- Seed Drop - May 15 -- Join the Fun

:point_up_2: Mood music for your seeds. :notes: Play the first part for them when you dunk your seeds, and play the second part after you transplant. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :potted_plant: :mushroom:

3 Likes

Well I got proof of life here. 3 in water/H2o2 popped Yeti-Wedding seed from @Graysin Farms.

3YetiWeddingseeds

Just moved these babies into the germination tray in Rapid Rooters.

9 Likes

That was almost 24 hours exactly. :v::sunglasses:

3 Likes

It was 24 hrs exactly took me quite awhile to get the photo :upside_down_face: @Graysin

Can’t wait to hear all the seeds don’t like light statements…

Why three seeds long story made short: had 2 in little solo cups and as I was trying to put them on top of Frig… 1 slouched out, lost on the floor somewhere… Started another in that solo and then gentle sweep around frig bingo found the high dive baby… So I just threw in with the replacement finished that @ 7:00pm last night. Checked tonight 24 hrs on the dot BINGO all three germinated and showed me tails. By the way I always drop them in Rapid Rooters tail up … Cause I’m :crazy_face:

5 Likes

5 Likes

Thanks to @Newt pointing out the whole Friday the 13th thing I waited until after midnight. Dropped 3 each dosi and super skunk. I don’t need no Friday the 13th juju… :crazy_face:

5 Likes

If I can use other genetics besides ILGM which I can’t get here in good old Canada. Then I’m in too. I have some critical orange punch waiting to be released among other things lol.

3 Likes

No need for ILGM genetics for this. This is a “grass roots” movement. (If you’ll pardon the pun). A few minutes ago I dropped 2 Shiva (Wild Thai x Blue Dream) regular seeds into Root Riot cubes. Hopefully they sprout and I get at least one female.

6 Likes

Oh the memories … :musical_note: :sunflower:

1 Like

This is so much fun. I have proof of life on three after 12 hours in the paper towels. C’mon #4.

4 Likes

Go for it… this is an “any-seed-you-want” grow.

1 Like

Yeah I am so glad you came up with the idea… :v: :heart: :sunglasses:

It is :crazy_face: fun…

4 Likes

I just got the spots done where I’ll be dropping my seeds tomorrow.

Just transplanted my other girls that I already started

9 Likes

Nice and plenty of space to grow some monsters… :v: :sunglasses:
@Impatient Curious are you planting photo period or autos?

2 Likes

Photo period for sure I have 0 luck with autos. They are gorilla glue seeds ILGM

4 Likes

Yeah I prefer tough photos outside they have to be tough down here in NM… I do have a WWa that is surviving but the wind nearly beat her to death now the direct sun is tough on her.
:v: :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Winds here are always at a steady 7 to 10 mph with gust of upwards to 15 to 20 mph on a regular day. There is always a breeze for sure. My girls better toughen up because they have no choice lol.

5 Likes

@GrnyGrows For sure!!! :notes:

2 Likes

This morning, at 6:22, I put only 1 Purple Kush auto in the starter tray. I have 2 Afghan photos that went into the garden this last week, and space is limited, so I left room for just one more plant. The Kush is being kept company by a bunch of lima beans that went into the tray 2 days ago. So this is all I have to show so far haha.

3 Likes

Tails!

My hippy dirt farmer blend, complete with signature tomato skin so you know it was hand crafted

6 Likes