Full Flower Eclipse Moon -- Seed Drop - May 15 -- Join the Fun

In some kind of pod/hydro/soil on Sunday. So glad you’re joining us. What are you gonna grow?

2 Likes

Thanks grny for doing this, it should be fun! On hand I have ilgm super skunk and Barney’s dosido33. I’m actually growing both right now and the timing is right for the next drop. I think I’ll let my son flip the coin to choose between the 2. They will be in autopots/coco

I’m gonna drop in shot glass sat morning probably 12 am lol then should be ready for soil anytime Sunday… I liked your idea so I asked the boy which one we gonna throw in for Sunday? Lmao he says where you gonna put that? I said I don’t know outside :man_shrugging: Lol was gonna throw it in the ground for something different but I better get a pot ready probably needs to be moveable hah… I really want to grow one at the same time as y’all tho… so I’ll figure it out… any votes? We have ILGM bubblegum and a blue city diesel that my buddy gifted me… I also have a few “bag” seeds and one Black Runtz I believe came out of a dispensary bag also

5 Likes

Totally cool. I’m ready to watch the action. I say “tales”.

2 Likes

Be wild – go for a bag seed. I never knew there was such a thing – as I’ve never been to a “real” dispensary.

2 Likes

Lol, I’ll let ya know!

1 Like

I hate trying to figure out what to grow next. Too many dang choices! Lol

3 Likes

Sign me up, two seeds for 5-15-drop challenge

5 Likes

I will drop a ILGM sour diesel right now so it will be ready to put in a pot the 15th

5 Likes

Oh yeah – this train’s a runnin’ down the track.

3 Likes

Okay I am on board going to drop 2 Yeti-Wedding seeds from breeder @Graysin Farms… By the way, I will be putting my seedlings in the 5gal pots @ exactly 10:11 pm Sunday 15th right at the time of the full eclipse at my location. Beside I want to watch it…

Full_Moon_Eclipse_2010_Animation

10 Likes

What a cool idea. Now I have to see when my eclipse is full :waxing_crescent_moon:

5 Likes

You should germ today and tomorrow and plant on Sunday.

3 Likes

Excited to drop some seeds the same time as others. Plan to plant a Hibiscus Sunrise, a purple princess (new to me) and something I got free in the mail with an order from Omega Genetix. It’s an Aquawoman x Cherry BD certified CBD seed.
THC .3
CBD 16.4
Never tried a CBD seed but what the hell, it’s an eclipse moon! Weird stuff is gonna go down that night but hey, It won’t matter to us bc we’re all gonna’ get stoned and miss it!! (Listen to Dr. Hook’s “I got stoned and I missed it!)
I think May 15th should be declared another 420 for us growers!!! Plant and toke, plant and toke. See you all on the dark side of the moon….

6 Likes

as Sh…!

2 Likes

5g pot ready for Acapulco gold seed. Going directly in soil. Starting her in #2 4x4 tent. Then going on deck after a few weeks. My deck gets so freaking hot, so may have to change course of action. Back deck 90⁰ +. Front deck lot of beach traffic. :parasol_on_ground: Crap

5 Likes

I’ll be watching that Aquawoman closely. Glad you’re playin’ the “moon game”.

2 Likes

My “Full Moon Quartet” members are swimming around but looking forward to those warm, cozy, paper towels.

4 Likes
3 Likes

:point_up_2: Mood music for your seeds. :notes: Play the first part for them when you dunk your seeds, and play the second part after you transplant. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :potted_plant: :mushroom:

3 Likes