Full Flower Eclipse Moon -- Seed Drop - May 15 -- Join the Fun

My husband too. Hope he follows the advice.

And speaking of moonies… Here is one of my Strawberry moon girls this morning:

6 Likes

Wowza – she’s on fire.

1 Like

Ok. Here are my moonies. Purple Kush autos living in the great outdoors in fabric pots among the tomatoes.

3 Likes

Dude! Super job. I can’t believe how big they are already.

1 Like

Thanks! I’m pleased so far…

1 Like

Happy Full Super Buck Moon Day everyone. Sending blessings for abundant grows.

lunar_cannabis

“As you may know, a full moon is when the moon is completely visible and the liquids inside your cannabis plants will rise to the upper parts, during this phase it’s not recommended to prune or defoliate but it’s highly recommended for germinating seeds.”

5 Likes

Her mom Said something about the large moon yesterday and she said it’s the buck moon… she said how did you know that… she said a lady named Granny told me and dad lol :joy: the look I got… it was priceless thanks!! :pray::pray: she says hi granny!! This moon definitely got people acting weird tonight tho just saying lol

2 Likes

A great story. I’m so glad to know her. Tell her I said hi. How old is she? We had clouds for the moon but I could tell is was big – my husband was cranky. :crazy_face:

1 Like

She’s 7… just lost her other of the two front teeth lol… yesterday she drew pictures of the plants outside and said here’s the elephant ear… she loves it because the leaves look like hearts :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: it was definitely a super moon thing was huge for 2 days already lol… and yes many cranky people in the hotel too… luckily I’m usually opposite of everyone… I’ll be cranky next week when everyone back to normal lmao

2 Likes

Well, had no choice BUT to defoliate! And harvest my Bruce Banner auto, 138 days since popping thru the surface!

Now that she is out of the tent, I had to trim my 9-Pound Hammer and tape stakes to the outside of her pot so I could support her long limbs, she really stretched on me! Also Trimmed the Dutch Treat. And then put those 10 clones I had outside into the tent to force them to flower small…not much room in the 4x4 tent!

My drying box is hooked up to the intake vent at the bottom, one fan inside sucking in air, one on top blowing it out. I also put my AC’s temp/humidity probe in thru the top so I can monitor the drying progress, sort of. The Dutch Treat and all the clones are raised up on buckets to get close to the light…9-pounder is too close but I can’t raise the light anymore! I have to remove the DT to water the ones in the back.

And here are my 2 Moon Babies! 2 Bruce Banner autos, part of the May 15th original seed drop.

These 2, along with 2 other clones also in 7gallon grow bags, are all that’s remaining outside. It’s been a crappy summer so far, we are only just getting sunshine in the last couple of weeks. Not a great outdoor year here in the PNW area. Not sure if the 2 clones will finish flowering before the rains start or not.

6 Likes

My Strawberry moonies today:

7 Likes

3 Likes

Hotel? What’s that all about? I love the fact your little sweetie seems to love nature so much. There’s no better life than one spent outdoors.

1 Like

Holy moly dude – just wonderful. Congrats on awesome grows. The babies are beautiful.

Fabulous – she’s sooooo happy.

1 Like

Moonies – greetings to you all. Well, we’re just days away from the August Sturgeon Supermoon. Are you ready? August’s full Moon is called the Sturgeon Moon because the giant sturgeon of the Great Lakes and Lake Champlain were most readily caught during this part of summer.

The Sturgeon Moon rounds out this year’s parade of four supermoons, which started in May! Supermoons are commonly defined as full Moons that occur while the Moon is at its nearest point to Earth. (Because its orbit is not a perfect circle, the Moon’s distance from Earth changes throughout the month.) Supermoons are ever-so-slightly closer to Earth than the average full Moon, which technically makes them extra large and bright from Earth’s perspective.

sturgeon_moon2

4 Likes

Thanks @GrnyGrows for this! I was going to harvest a couple of plants last nite but I was too stiff and didn’t. I will now wait until the 12th to chop them. These are 2 that had their lights flipped on the May 15th seed drop, so kind of fitting to wait.

How you doing? Have you found a spot yet? Miss you on here!

2 Likes

Oh… Moonies update. My Strawberry Moonies, are still vegging and have been “Newtered”, or topped at multiple locations…

5 Likes

Hey Spud… I’m doing well. We’ve not even looked at options yet, after the initial panic.

I’m stoked about your plants. Please show us your harvest.

1 Like