Full Flower Eclipse Moon -- Seed Drop - May 15 -- Join the Fun

Tremendous. Great growing.

2 Likes

Can’t wait for the “Reveal Party”.

2 Likes

Ask and you shall receive! Here are the my 2 Bruce Banner auto Moonies!

And below are my other 2 legal plants, the left one is the original top from Nina, the 9LB Hammer, the other is a clone of Stevie, the Dutch Treat.

And here are more clones that are going into the tent as soon as the first BBa finishes this weekend, I hope! Front 4 are DT’s and back 6 are 9PH’s.

And the repurposed rabbit cage with their new homes under construction they will be living in, raised up on a couple of buckets to get them closer to the light in the tent. They will be along 1 wall, the original 9PH and DT are in there too flowering since light flip on Moon Day (May 15th). And the drying box I built will be in a corner of the tent too! I think the DT’s will get the 4 bigger containers, just so I remember who’s who!

Gonna be a crowded summer! At least until the mothers finish up! Those in the tent will be the Dirty Dozen, since they are above my limit.

Glad I gave 4 away to the neighbour who can see into my yard!

3 Likes

Six weeks from sprout. Keeps doing the bonus leaf thing. Last time there were six leaflets between the five and sevens. Now there are eights between the sevens and nines.

5 Likes

Here are my two Lunar Babies the seeds came for @Graysin Farms named “Yeti Wedding” as an experiment I Topped one and FIMMED the other. Here they are outdoor girls as you can see.

As you can see the FIMMED one is way ahead in flowering.

6 Likes

So much fun to see!

4 Likes

The FIMMED one had the absolute best results of any FIM I have done. She had perfect 4 flower start right at the top and she is so fuzzy already TY for all you do Grandchild… :v: :heart: :green_heart: :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Just fabulous. Moonie monsters.

1 Like

This is just wild. Beautiful.

1 Like

This is so exciting. They are so healthy.

1 Like

My Strawberry moonies. Hopefully I get sex testing results this week.

1 Like

And they are both girls!

7 Likes

Hooray – this is AWESOME. Grow girls grow.

2 Likes

Congratulations :tada: glad to hear your moon babies doing well!!

3 Likes

There you go, Karma dude, congratulations … :v:

3 Likes

Looking great

2 Likes

Woohooo so glad they get to stay

2 Likes

I think all my moon babies are a total loss. I planted 5 as you all know and I have destroyed by my own Hans one of them my accidentally plucking the entire top off, or they just didn’t do anything. I got one that still looks alive but it’s just not growing at all. It’s almost a month old and it’s still a baby.

I just don’t think I’ll do germinated seed and sow directly in the ground again. Lesson learned. My other 3 I started in solo cups are doing great but I feel even they are slow growing. But they look healthy so I can’t complain and man are they getting stinky which is a good thing.

5 Likes

Wow these gals are beautiful.

2 Likes

My daughter was asking what moon are we looking for next dad? I said I’ll have to ask granny lol

3 Likes