Full Flower Eclipse Moon -- Seed Drop - May 15 -- Join the Fun

This is just wild. Beautiful.

1 Like

This is so exciting. They are so healthy.

1 Like

My Strawberry moonies. Hopefully I get sex testing results this week.

2 Likes

And they are both girls!

7 Likes

Hooray – this is AWESOME. Grow girls grow.

2 Likes

Congratulations :tada: glad to hear your moon babies doing well!!

3 Likes

There you go, Karma dude, congratulations … :v:

3 Likes

Looking great

2 Likes

Woohooo so glad they get to stay

2 Likes

I think all my moon babies are a total loss. I planted 5 as you all know and I have destroyed by my own Hans one of them my accidentally plucking the entire top off, or they just didn’t do anything. I got one that still looks alive but it’s just not growing at all. It’s almost a month old and it’s still a baby.

I just don’t think I’ll do germinated seed and sow directly in the ground again. Lesson learned. My other 3 I started in solo cups are doing great but I feel even they are slow growing. But they look healthy so I can’t complain and man are they getting stinky which is a good thing.

6 Likes

Wow these gals are beautiful.

2 Likes

My daughter was asking what moon are we looking for next dad? I said I’ll have to ask granny lol

3 Likes

The Buck Moon. The next full moon will be Wednesday afternoon, July 13, 2022. The Moon will appear full for about three days, from early Tuesday morning through early Friday morning.

The Buck Moon got its name because the antlers of male deer, or bucks, are in full growth mode at this time of year. Deer lose their antlers every winter, and they regrow antlers in the summer, getting larger with every passing year.

buckmoon3

4 Likes

Thanks granny!! You’re the best… I don’t know why simple things excite me so lol… she will love this one!! Thanks :pray::pray:

I love this stuff. I’m very driven by the moon. Tell your daughter “Hey” from Grny

1 Like

Not all bucks get to drop their antlers! :rofl:
I’m going to harvest my Bruce Banner auto on that night, I read an old post of mine from 28 days ago saying she would be ready in a week! I gave her nothing but 6 ice cubes at lights out for the last 2 weeks, nothing for the past 2 days or until Wednesday.
I was wondering what this moon was called, thanks @GrnyGrows !

2 Likes

Good day moonies – just a reminder that the July full moon, the Buck Moon, is happening on July 13th. And, it’s another Super Moon. Let’s post updates and new moonie plantings – show us your grow.

Since I had to pull my 4 moonies, which I’m still mourning, I’ll just post the moon reminder.
buck moon
July 13th – get ready

Check out an article that says this moon can “change your life”. It’s pretty cool (at least to this hippie kid).

“July’s buck moon might be a little more persuasive: this full moon is actually a supermoon, meaning its orbit brings it closer to the Earth than any other full moon. So this buck supermoon is the biggest and brightest full moon of the year, the Old Farmer’s Almanac notes, and you might feel its influence especially acutely. To find out more about how the buck moon in July got its name, what the spiritual meaning of this moon is, and how it will affect each zodiac sign, we spoke with an expert astrologer.”

3 Likes

Thank you for taking your time each month to inform us of these cool bits of knowledge! :pray: Daughter was so excited she loves deer lol

1 Like

Thanks for sharing, pretty cool. This was mine

1 Like

That’s funny mine is the Pisces below… I was gonna say well looks like it’s time to evaluate everyone in my life!! Time to get in alignment it looks like!!

3 Likes