Full Flower Eclipse Moon -- Seed Drop - May 15 -- Join the Fun

@GrnyGrows bless you :weary::pray:t2:

Thanks @GrnyGrows . I know how you feel. I tossed the remaining cuttings I had rooting out, and there were 3 in there that were ready for transplanting! Tossed the lot.

I’m glad I can unload these small 4. I get to keep the 10 biggest! And I only have 10 containers about 1/2 gallon size that those will go in! Small, but I can feed them daily, and once they get rootbound hopefully they won’t grow much taller! Since as soon as they go in the tent, they are on a 12/12 schedule, hopefully by end of September they will be done!

Any luck on finding a lot? Are you set on Virginia, or any state that allows you to grow?

1 Like

Happens to also be my birthday :partying_face:
Guess I’m waiting a month to drop my next seed batch - can’t wait.

4 Likes

Thanks my friend. I’m OK now, sort of… so much time on my hands now. The final harvests are drying – still 6 girls to get to the finish line – into Grove bags.

We aren’t set on VA. But I’m an East Coast gal who loves warmer weather. Plus, I don’t want to get too far from family. I’ll be a Gr8Grny again in Dec. and want to be near my great grandson. VA isn’t near – but it’s closer than CO or NM.

Awesome. I can’t wait to watch the Birthday Full Buck Super Moon babies grow into monsters that make you happy.

1 Like

Understand that! My daughter is expecting her first Dec 28th, so I’ll be a Grandfather for the first time! Fortunately, she and her fiancé bought a place 10 miles from us and are moving into an apartment they just bought June 30th!

I might turn her old closet into a little veg room!

6 Likes

Congratulations!

1 Like

Congrats!! My daughter bought here own place about 3 miles away just over a year ago… lol, I hope it works out because I have her whole room full!! :joy:

5 Likes

@GrnyGrows I just went out to water my Bruce Banner auto moon babies…they are both starting to show pubes! I’ll take some pics when it gets light tomorrow. I did take them out of their self-wicking system, it worked, proof of concept was good, but with just regular dirt, they look hungry. Of course, they’ve been outside for a month of rainy days, only got sunny this last week. Hope they finish up by the end of September!

Hope you are keeping well and your search for a new pad is going well!

4 Likes

Moon baby that was late to the party cos cold weather nights but she survived but also took about a week to shake the shell :sunglasses::sunglasses: white widow express auto

3 Likes

My Strawberry Moon Shiva babies had samples sent for sex testing this morning.

7 Likes

Great news on the moonies. Can’t wait to see them. Now that I’ve completed the clean up here – the search will be on in earnest.

1 Like

Tremendous. Great growing.

2 Likes

Can’t wait for the “Reveal Party”.

2 Likes

Ask and you shall receive! Here are the my 2 Bruce Banner auto Moonies!

And below are my other 2 legal plants, the left one is the original top from Nina, the 9LB Hammer, the other is a clone of Stevie, the Dutch Treat.

And here are more clones that are going into the tent as soon as the first BBa finishes this weekend, I hope! Front 4 are DT’s and back 6 are 9PH’s.

And the repurposed rabbit cage with their new homes under construction they will be living in, raised up on a couple of buckets to get them closer to the light in the tent. They will be along 1 wall, the original 9PH and DT are in there too flowering since light flip on Moon Day (May 15th). And the drying box I built will be in a corner of the tent too! I think the DT’s will get the 4 bigger containers, just so I remember who’s who!

Gonna be a crowded summer! At least until the mothers finish up! Those in the tent will be the Dirty Dozen, since they are above my limit.

Glad I gave 4 away to the neighbour who can see into my yard!

4 Likes

Here are my two Lunar Babies the seeds came for @Graysin Farms named “Yeti Wedding” as an experiment I Topped one and FIMMED the other. Here they are outdoor girls as you can see.

As you can see the FIMMED one is way ahead in flowering.

7 Likes

So much fun to see!

4 Likes

The FIMMED one had the absolute best results of any FIM I have done. She had perfect 4 flower start right at the top and she is so fuzzy already TY for all you do Grandchild… :v: :heart: :green_heart: :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Just fabulous. Moonie monsters.

1 Like