Full Flower Eclipse Moon -- Seed Drop - May 15 -- Join the Fun

Because the Flower Moon (full moon in May) will also see a full eclipse this year – let’s celebrate on May 15th.

Join the “2022 Flower Eclipse Moon Seed Drop”

Drop a seed or two on May 15 – during the full moon and eclipse – we’ll watch our grows together – here.

I’m gonna drop a few ILGM and Mephisto seeds. I say let’s drop May 15, since that’s when the moon is at it’s peak!

Who’s in:
@Retiredoldguy
@CurrDogg420
@LongtimeListener_FirsttimeCaller
@Reed71
@beachglass
@SnkeyezCobra
@Highwayman420
@OGIncognito

full_flower_moon (1)

15 Likes

Way cool. This should be fun. “Moon Man” in the house.

6 Likes

Sounds good. I will put a couple in my outside garden and see how they grow.

5 Likes

I just ordered some autoflower seeds today- cherry cola and strawberry gorilla by 420 fast buds. I’m gonna run one of them in the veggie garden, still trying to decide which.

It will be my first auto, so I’ll need whatever luck Mother Nature has to offer. “C’mon big auto, big auto!!! No stuntsies!”

I’m in. :grin:

7 Likes

Too cool @CurrDogg420 and @LongtimeListener_FirsttimeCaller — we’ll be all over the map and all environments for this grow.

@stockdogranch — I made the grow “official” (hahaha). Invite your friends.

5 Likes

@GrnyGrows I’m in! I have some Purple Kush autos coming next week, so I’ll drop those then!

5 Likes

I’ll play. I have some Wild Thai x Blue Dream beans, and need to pheno hunt.

5 Likes

@GrnyGrows Count me in! I have 2 Bruce Banner auto seeds left I wanted to start for my outside proof-of-concept self wicking/watering system! Wife will hate me as this will definitely put me over my 4-plant legal limit! (currently have 3 in the tent and cloning another dozen from the 2 photos from the tent!)

4 Likes

Please tag me when you start those! I’m interested in getting some… wife wants waiting. If I can “prove” how fast they are… :rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

We pulling together one heck of a Full Flower Eclipse Moon garden @stockdogranch @Newt @Spudgunner

4 Likes
8 Likes
8 Likes

Good times! Saw them do this live at Blossom 1973! :sunglasses:

5 Likes

I will drop a couple. Have fun all.
I will drop 1 Malawi and 1 Acapulco gold.
I want to try 1 outside . This should be a hoot. Good idea @GrnyGrows .

6 Likes

@GrnyGrows Nice to finally meet you! I’ve seen a lot of post by you that I enjoyed reading and learning! This one sounds to fun not to join. So… I’m in! Will drop one on May 15th!

2 Likes

Granny you killing it!! Look what you started!! This is awesome!! I have too many going already… but… I do have a bubblegum I haven’t tried lol :man_shrugging: Where can o stuff this one :thinking:

4 Likes

Thats a great concert venue I’ve seen many of concerts at Blossom.

4 Likes

My reminder is set. I’m old.
3YJPmgMEY2uSqQGVsi

5 Likes

Heck yeah – I’m loving it. Let’s “moon” the world.

On reminders – Hahaha – I have three reminders set, so I germinate in enough time to drop on the 15th.

3 Likes

Awesome – let’s us know what ya drop. And, great to meet you too. Let’s rock the “moon”.

2 Likes