Frustrated with Lab

Hello,
Signed up for the lab pretty much for the forum access. They sent the invite which i promptly did and it will only grant me access to the modules. Ive tried 100x to get in but no luck. Any help would be great. @dbrn32 @latewood @MattyBear

@TDubWilly might be able to help, but Latewood doesn’t handle the lab.

1 Like

Seems like no one handles the lab.

2 Likes

Did you pay for the biggest plan? Last I knew that was only package that included forum access. And you’re correct, for all intensive purposes none of us have anything to do with lab forum or modules. Best we can do is direct you to customer service or people there that are also members here.

2 Likes

Yes. I paid for the whole enchilada

2 Likes

There should be customer service contact from signup page, check with them.

@Covertgrower had problems initially IIRC…maybe he’s got some secret squirrel way in lol.

I tagged @TDubWilly he was the one that helped. Not sure what he did initially.

2 Likes

Yes i did

1 Like

Thanks for the help

2 Likes
6 Likes

Thanks for the info buddy! Appreciated

3 Likes

So now, after buying the most expensive package, im told more privelages are needed for the lab forum. WTF. I wait a day for email responses, and then when i get one, its short and vague. Well guys, i tried to get to the other side and failed. At this point im so angry i may leave the free side too.

There isnt a thumbs down button…

1 Like

For what it’s worth, I never told you to go there.

1 Like

I know. I thought it would be a fun experience.

2 Likes

Could be, depends on what your idea of fun is. We have nothing do with it tho, so don’t take it out on us.

1 Like

Not sure how me expressing my frustration with the lab is “taking it out on us” regardless, im done with my rant about it. Im sure it will work out somehow. Feel free to close this thread if needed.

1 Like

Let me know how your “forum” experience goes. I’ve been debating paying to join, just for the forum. I don’t need any modules, but I was hoping the forum would be more advanced than all the “what light” and “what’s wrong” newbie questions here.

It’s a lot of money if there’s nothing happening there for experienced cultivators.

5 Likes

Thats kinda why i was going that way too.

1 Like