Frustrated beginner

I’m lucky in a way because I went a little crazy ordering different strains early on, so I just did a little count up of what I’ve used (or stuffed up lol) and I currently should have 88 “ILGM created” seeds in the fridge, plus the couple of seeds that my 2nd ILGM Northern Lights Auto Fem threw me recently, so even if I run out of some strains that we like, at least we will have enough for over 12 grows (7plants at a time) which is a couple of years at least :ok_hand:

2 Likes

im looking at ordering from caveman seeds aust, i have to get coco coir from canna aust and some form of lighting, dont think my desk lamps will be sufficient then 8-4-4 fertilizer thing, probably get from bunnings. going into rocky tomorrow also a pH indicator and soil moisture indicator too. may as well have to much stuff than not enough. just hope i get everything required…soil, lighting, etc. i think thats all. my 1st lot of plants were doing well until i replanted from pots to outdoor soil area. im still able to smoke whats there with the 2 surviving plants but no hit from them. more like a very very mild sense. i dont know how long its actually meant to take from seeds to picking? its been like 5-6mths i got some seeds from the tall but thin 1,dont know if they will germinate, can only try i guess, no harm in trying aye.the stems that have the seeds seem to have grown inward instead of outward which i thought was weird, you can see the 2 surviving 1s on my post. obviously i did things wrong along the way but trying to do more research this time even though i asked all these questions on a different site that came up on google search and i followed there advice which mustve been wrong…

1 Like

Dazza try a seed bank based in Australia or discreet

Removed unauthorized seed link

1 Like

yes, caveman seeds aust or canna seeds aust oh plus 10buds aust

Maybe check out your federal laws around seed possession and seed imports, find local Norml or other type groups that can expand on federal and state laws , most of the time the fuzz will have ya just on shock and awe , I fully encourage one to know the shit outa ther local laws, and more importantly what the fuzz can’t do!

1 Like

Even in NZ we face a “federal/local” sit , govt says one thing / fuzz does the other

3 Likes

yes, my cousin lives near greymouth,and like you say the govt sys yes its legal to grow but police say no its not but his main problem is that a gang,(mongrel mob) has moved into town and want a cut of his profits.

2 Likes

its still illegal here in australia except in canberra(where you can grow up to 3 plants for personal use), i was told by task force that a seed is considered same as a full grown plant, that is why seeds are being confiscated by border force customs. amazing that the govt creates the laws and police enforce them, sometimes you wonder who has the most power these days. police seem to be a law unto themseves.

4 Likes

Greymouth is a nice place , hemp is legal to grow , seed possession isn’t illegal but importation and germination are here , tend to snag on bio security act . Not sure in oz but I wouldn’t ever take a cops word on law interpretation.

2 Likes

Thanks for the tag sir!
@Bigdaza I am using the Canna range in soil - and rate it highly! It is simple to use and gives excellent results! :+1: :+1: :+1:

1 Like

Man alive. How strict is that. Bs

BigDaza, if all else fails you can try 420seeds, com. Mine came in a tote bag.

1 Like

@Bigdaza I know this is nearly two weeks old but have you tried “attitude seeds”. I have had mine shipped in T shirts, coffee mugs and purses. You choose what you want. They run a clothing type company with zero reference to anything that grows. Might be worth a shot :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Nice I’d forgotten about that bank must have a look!

1 Like

@Leholf they do promotions all the time so you will end up with a heap of extras in your order as well. The more you spend the more extras they throw in :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Excellent :slight_smile: just had an order arrive today but will most definitely check them out thanks :slight_smile: placing an order predetermined tomorrow night , but we have left overs muhahahahahahaaha and I smell an opportunity:)

3 Likes

rocket seeds are the best from what i tried even gotten some from Amsterdam from a older grower I know, you got to think what you’re doing wrong the soil, the environment, etc, my only advice for you is to read all you can about growing, no one is going to hold your hand through your grow, I got to know others went into tournaments get to know them, you talk about seeds your tried &crossbreeding etc. I been watching a lot of people in the forums you ask questions but being very rude to those who respond, you get lurkers only b/c no one is going to answer, this is all by observation, I’m just creeping & watching you before I made my judgement from their views they’re right, you were asked to read then bounce back on here asking questions?

Rude folks don’t last very long around here. I get your point though. I’ve seen some pretty rude behavior on sites like rollitup.

1 Like

Are you growing something now? Perhaps you could take some clones to assure a steady supply?

Try Herbies seeds.
Arrived in OZ no problem.