Frustrated and now im here!

I recently bought an auto mix with some blueberry seeds that some did not germinate. Ive looked and looked for a support ticket to possibly get 2 of the seeds replaced that did not germinate. Maybe someone in here can help my order number was #752572 and im seriously frustrated about to move on from this site because of the difficulty involved in putting in a ticket for seeds… Someone please help!!!

1 Like

Please note that today is Saturday. May be Monday before a response will be had. But I’ll tag. @ILGM.Support @ILGM.Stacy @latewood

Guranteed to get some help.

2 Likes

You need to email the seed company. This is the grow support forum.
And it takes a day or so to get a reply, but if you are patient you will get a reply.
Look for the original email you got when you ordered the seeds and reply to that email with your issue.

3 Likes

This is the ILGM forum although there are people here that can point you in the right direction I recommend you go back to the ILGM site where you ordered your seeds and scroll down to find a customer support link.
If you are new to this forum your posts will be limited at first witch is why your having such a hard time posting. Be patient we are all here to help.

3 Likes

Here is the email address you should send to.
Dont spam them, they are very nice people but are very busy. Also they dont work 24/7
orders@ilovegrowingmarijuana.com

4 Likes

Enough said above, got solid answers, being in a different time zone an weekend, I’d say expect a email Monday, Tuesday but they will take care of you

3 Likes

OK. Hello there.

Using the email provided above or allowing stacy to catch the tag above is your best bet. You should have no issues if you use the email or Stacy catches the tag. I administrate the forum and staff, but have no access to the order software. Hope it all works out. We alway take care of our cutomers. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Heres a tip from the grow side soak your seeds in 1/2 cup water and 1.5 tsp hydrogen pyroxide for 24 hours in dark it ups the germ rate significantly

2 Likes

Thanks to everyone who responded Ill look into what was posted…

1 Like