Fruity Trio from ILGM

clipped lower nodes just now and switched the light cycle to 12/12 last night

Keep shaping them to your grow space as they stretch. Keep me posted :call_me_hand:t3::v::bear:

1 Like

Random question… how can you tell if a plant needs more air? I know I’m cramping them into this tent but how can I tell when they start suffocating?

If you see any condensation or moisture from leaves laying on each other, humidity too high, not enough fans/air movement for the space, etc…

1 Like

Yes the overall texture of the leaves are dry not moist and the air in the tent is still and dry when I open it :confused:

The humidity is still low, 35% and lower easily and can be controlled easy but I don’t know if the plants are drinking that fast or they’re just suffocating… but so far they’re drinking good

The plants will drink more in climates where the humidity is lower. The higher the humidity, the longer it will take for your pots to dry out. You’ll need to water/feed more in low humidity.

1 Like

What do you think about these clear spots on the leaves? It’s mainly on the leaves closest to the light

Nothing I can see that is cause for concern

1 Like

Are they getting root bounded? That’s really close to the top of the soil, the stem grew taller and now its roots are coming up from the top…

Should/can I replant them at this stage? They’re in 3g pots but I just noticed the pot can take more soil

1 Like

That’s common to see, especially after watering. You can add more soil if you want, but eventually, it can happen too once they fill that up. No biggie either way

1 Like

Gotcha thanks man :sunglasses: yeah I just watered today, they’re perking up and drooping again within 3 days. There is a root coming out the top soil and it isn’t next to the stem… Is there anyway to send them into flower faster? I don’t want them to stress too much :confused: I already switched to 12/12 and added FF Bloom fertilizer and open sesame to the nute lineup.

2 Likes

I agree, i usually end up seeing that and they arnt root bound in the end

2 Likes

If you already flipped, just gotta be patient and let them do their thing :call_me_hand:t3::v::bear:

2 Likes

Feed em two days ago here’s the whole mango Kush plant and Banana Kush plant second

Stem and nodes of mango kush plant… should I cut more leaves later? I’ve been defoliating as I go but I cut basically all the fan leaves off I have just the stems and parts of the fan leaves that made it through FIM. Not counting the under developed fan leaves on the upper like 25% of the plant

2 Likes

They look good. I wouldn’t take any leaves until 21 days into flower

2 Likes

Leafy canopy and a shot of the stem of the upper 25% of the plant, I tried to make sure you can see what’s going on from the stem outward.

Shots of nodes that are still being over shadowed even though I’m training the plant >_<

2 Likes

And this is its sister banana :slight_smile: the stem got cut while cutting leaves off but it wasn’t severed so I taped it and looks fine still. I stopped cutting branches off it of course because my heart dropped.

Stress?

2 Likes

How bad is this problem, in the nighttime cycle in my tent the temp/humidity drops as low as 66 degrees F/58% humidity but in the day it quickly rises to 75-86degrees/25-40 humidity depending on what I set the lights and dehumidifier to. I can easily manipulate the temps in the daytime but is this really a safe drop in the night?

Yeah, totally fine. I’ve let mine get down into the 40s at night and they come out. They are resilient plants

Thank you for clarifying that cal-mag is needed when running fox farm notes. Wasn’t sure but know now I need to supplement.