Fruity Trio from ILGM

Hey I’m starting over my grow and I germinated 9 seeds (2 Blackberry, 4 Mango Kush and 3 Banana Kush) and here they are!

Today is the first day of week 2 after popping the soil!

The BlackBerry isn’t doing too good. 5/10 seeds I tried germinated and all 5 ended up looking like these two plants isolated in the first couple pictures. Weird huh?

Mango Kush and Banana Kush have all germinated 10/10 and all seeds lived while I was still taking proper care of them. These are what’s left! I gotta good feeling bout what’s left.

4 Likes

Very nice indeed…where are you growing these? Your gonna have your work cut out for you. good luck and happy growing :bat: :crazy_face:

2 Likes

I don’t have enough space and I plan on only keeping the strongest of each strain. The tent is 20x20 but the whole closet is 72x36 or 72x48ish. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Week 3 updates. Do y’all think the healthy looking plants are stressed or growing properly? Ignore the abnormal ones I just find them interesting and they don’t need to be cut down just yet. :slight_smile:

1 Like

They are looking fine, but you need to up pot them to at least 1 or 2 gallon pots until you decide which ones to discard. I was going to suggest repotting last week when I originally saw your post. They hardly grew in a weeks time.

2 Likes

Yikes thanks for the heads up I’ll go get some ASAP

I transplanted most of them, I’ll keep whichever doesn’t get transplant shock. You were right! I never had such good root development I didn’t expect them to look so good.

2 Likes

Some roots when transplanting. They all were like this

3 Likes

FMLLLLL UPON watching YouTube videos my hunch was correct and I think I killed my plants. When transplanting I gently shook apart the soil from the solo cup and put the roots in the soil directly into the new pot… i now know I should’ve just it keep its shape… I’m really scared I transplanted the best ones…

Will this kill them? I didn’t rip roots I hope not I was really careful but i took the solo cup shape apart…

It will most likely just slow down development for a few days so long as there a plenty of roots left. It’s not the worst thing that could happen. I usually transplant before they get root bound and fill the cup, so my root balls tend to fall apart a little bit when planting in new pot and it doesn’t really hurt them.

1 Like

5 days ago when I first potted up and today,

Should I have buried the stem more?

Today’s water day and the only bite I gave it so far was root drench(in picture) and the FF plant food(in picture), today’s the first day of week 4 what nute should I test out?

I have the FF dirty dozen thanks to a supportive wife :heart: Its a really popular brand I hope it’s good

3 Likes

@Yaseen There should be a feeding schedule in that box and you should follow that. Some forum members suggest starting out at doses less then suggested, but I trust fox farms and use at suggested doses because I figure they have more resources to study it then I do and they want customers to get good results so they continue to attract customers.

If you are uncertain how to use the feeding schedule and how to mix them I’d be more then happy to explain it. Just tag me with a post.

Also keep in mind that the Dirty Dozen doesn’t contain Cal-mag and you may need to supplement your purchase. (The Flower Kiss foliar spray has cal-mag but is suppose to be used on bottom of leaves and kept off your flowers.)

2 Likes

Thank you very much for that foilage spray tip… I killed my last plant with the flowers kiss nute. It was too potent and now I know I wasn’t even supposed to spray the top!

There’s no room for these plants to pot up in my grow space :frowning: solo cup challenge participants!

1 Like

Love the lineup, best of luck! :v::bear:

1 Like

I’m new. But I think these two make up the full feeding schedule. For what it’s worth.
FOXFARM BUSHDOCTOR Duo (KELP ME… https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0155IEC8C?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

1 Like

Those two products are certified organic and are not part of the dirty dozen product line even though they appear on the feeding schedule.

1 Like

Right. Was trying to say that those are the ones not included in the dirty dozen set but are on the feeding schedule.

These images are the plants today, a month and 2 days old and 2 weeks after potting up. :slight_smile:

I am overdue to pot these up too! I shouldn’t have watered them a couple days ago and pot them up first

4 Likes

Taller plant is Mango Kush the leafy one is Banana Kush. Both are going to be 2 months old on Sunday. Both Photo plants, and I’m thinking about switch them to flowering now… should I wait more to get more nodes? Should I be doing more technique? Lacking in any nutes? Would benefit from some XYZ? All advice appreciated!

1 Like