Looking good brother!

1 Like

Grassyass amigo!

1 Like

De knotter! Lol

1 Like

Went ahead and topped Sunday she’s responded pretty well

2 Likes

Flipped to 12/12 will pull a couple clones this weekend.

2 Likes

Hope you’re staying safe out there. Working graveyard has me all sorts of screwed up. @Dbpooper

2 Likes

Your girls say they miss you but dont mind you bringing home the bacon from night shift, happy we both are able to still work and provide through these crazy times! I am doing well just working 50 plus hrs a week and taking things day by day. Probably will do a journal update Sunday on everything.

How are you and the family holding up bro?? I hope all is well besides being wore out.

1 Like

We’re doing well as possible. Thanks for asking.

50 hours a week is stressful enough without this bs. And agreed just glad to be able to pay the bills on time. I own a couple properties and cut their rent in half for April/May and took them a few goodie bags along the way.

Keep being safe for you and yours bro this shit is the craziest thing we’ll see in our lifetime… hopefully.

I will have to say my stash is taking a beating right now lol usually take the dugout or a j for rooftop break and keeping my nerves calm trumps all else at this point.

4 Likes

That is great dude I have read so many similar stories lately in other platforms and it keeps me going and in a positive headspace. I agree with you and hope this is the last time we see something of this magnitude.

Take a few shots for me while your rooftop one hittering (s) it lol be safe most importantly bud.

2 Likes

14 days since 12/12 flip check out the growth on the auto.

3 Likes

She/They look Fantastic! :star_struck: Love the parents that make up the strain, very nice lineage to say the least :+1:
I remember coming across that Alien Og a while back, seemed very interesting.
Should be some solid Buds & smoke coming your way in the not too distant future my friend :partying_face: :rocket: :partying_face: :rocket:
Be well & stay safe my friend :v: Enjoy the weekend!

2 Likes

Thank you brother, staying a little safer now as I’d been in suite with this virus crap and now at I’m at home on quarantine (so far no symptoms), hope all is well your way too!

2 Likes

Wait (stoned), you’ve been exposed?! How did that happen?

That’s very encouraging for sure. how long of a quarantine do you anticipate?
Dude you know, every time you leave the house/homestead its a potential risk.

Shit is highly funky here to say the least, pretty much ground zero for this crap :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like

Yea I know as a person with a autoimmune disease I try to be as vigilant as possible (mask and gloves) I’m taking the 14 day quarantine at the moment if I feel it’s not any better at the end I’ll use pto if need be. An employee (nurse) for a peds group tested positive and I had to do some repairs in suite 3 days before positive tests. I wasn’t in there with her, just doing repairs in her office but with this being as contagious as it is I felt the need to protect myself. @Mote

3 Likes

Ah, now I got you. Yes, you have to be extra extra cautious w your condition and take all precautionary measures! Those kind of situations are particularly worrysome for a multitude of reasons.
I feel like I’m always on a 14 day “observation” phase with this fricken Rona.
Sending you some positive Vives Brother!
Stay safe & be well my friend, I hope the next few days are uneventful ones for you :+1: Just keep an eye on the girls :wink: :v:

2 Likes

giphy (1)

Happy Cannaversary @Midwestnewbie :grin:

5 Likes

Thanks @Missiles

2 Likes

Happy anniversary @Midwestnewbie :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

3 Likes