Fruity mix pack

Just recieved my mixpack. I’m an outside grower so I have to wait out this long ohio winter b4 getting to work.Just wondered if anyone in an ohio climate has rasied these, and how they did and how potent they are? ilgm did a great job on getting them here 5 days… applause!!!

2 Likes

@oldngrey2

Your online kills me … lol Sounds a lot like me too…
But any way I’m not from where you are but I did grow the Fruity Pack and If I can find it i’ll send you the link to my journal on them.

OK I found it here ya go

2 Likes

Start them inside then move outdoors and you’ll have some monsters

Hey ya’all I just realized i posted wrong. It’s a fruity Kush mixpack.Sorry I gotta quit taking those stupid pills for pain, when I’m gonna talk,walk, or try to wrap this old stoner head around something!!

I am a indoor grower in Ohio but I gave a friend a half dozen blackberry kush clones last year to grow outside they all got bud rot. I don’t know how much growing experience he had previously. If that helps at all.

1 Like

thanks everyone,gardenguy i’m about central ohio. have a lot of experience growing, but not any with this type kush, been mostly growing meigs co specials, hybrid indicas ect.

1 Like

Oh yes we called that the meigs co.gold when I was in college lol. I grew the blackberry kush indoors and it was sweet smelling and did well . I can no longer smoke but everyone who smoked it liked it

2 Likes

Ah Meigs County Gold. That takes me back to high school. @oldngrey2 I’m an indoor grower and I don’t have any experience with outdoor growing but I want to welcome a fellow Buckeye. Good luck, I’ll be watching! :sunglasses::v: