Fruits from the Auto Pots

Super Lemon Haze , Orange Bud , Strawberry Cough and Agent Orange all ILGM photos to be grown in auto pots using 2 , 2x4 tents with 1 - 320xl QB in each. All 4 seeds got tap roots and were planted in temporary pots . Two of the seeds could have gotten switched by accident before they got labeled , the inspector has already given me the , nice going dumb ass look , oh well . Both oranges are doing well , the strawberry cough seed has stalled out and another one has been started to replace it tomorrow . The super lemon haze had a thick shell that has remained too long on the sprout and it is stalled also but it still might make it . Auto pots are all prepped and ready for use later . It’s time to get Growing !

7 Likes

Nice!! Loving those big puppy doggo eyes too. I’m set to watching and along for the ride my friend. :metal::metal:

2 Likes

Welcome . that’s 4 Paws, my plant inspector - manager .

4 Likes

Love that name too!! He/she looks like a great plant inspector and friend :slight_smile:

1 Like

Female , she’s the best ! …Tents are clean the Auto Pots are filled . I’m ready .

7 Likes

Lol good ole inspector 4 :paw_prints: :grin: he’s famous in the Lab :wink:

Good luck @Seeddog :wink:

3 Likes

Orange is my favorite flava! Following along!

1 Like

Nice it setup @Seeddog what kind of little starter light do you have.

1 Like

Looking good so far. I have an orange bud that’s in a seedling stage. (Non-ILGM) Strawberry Cough I’m still waiting for it to come out.
Happy growing. I’m out of likes!

3 Likes

I’m gonna come along for the ride, if you don’t mind :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :v:

2 Likes

The light is just some cheap little LED desk lamp that I’m using to get these girls started

. Everyone is welcome aboard this crazy train ride and you all can help me keep it on the tracks . I soaked another Strawberry Cough the other day to replace the first one and today it was dropped in soil with a half inch long tap root . The Super Lemon Haze is the one I really want some fruits from and she is being real stubborn with half a shell stuck to her still . I’m not touching her . lol . Depending on how they are growing later the plan , in my twisted mind , is to train these under a screen to form the branches outwards then let them rise up without the screen , we’ll see !

6 Likes

My super lemon Haze had half colored leaves. Hope yours doesn’t! Lol.

2 Likes

I have an OG Kush like that, weird plant, very different from the OG Kush next to it.

The colas on the half variegated leaf plant are much taller and much, much skinnier than the normally pigmented plant. It looks like it is presenting more of its Sativa heritage, in some ways. Leaves are very skinny as well.

2 Likes

I find it interesting how different phenos in some hybrid plants will lean one way or the other . Mutations are out of our control . It’s like opening your Christmas presents , you just never know what your going to get .

4 Likes

Both the Strawberry Cough and the Super Lemon Haze didn’t sprout correctly so new seeds have been restarted to replace them . All seeds germinated with 1/4 " tap root . All is good ! … SC has sprouted and is doing good . We will get this SLH going in a couple of days .

2 Likes

Getting ready to transplant these into the auto pots soon . Reservoir , water and air lines were set up this afternoon but won’t be turned on until the plants get their roots established in the pots and can drink from the bottom . Left to right strawberry cough , orange bud , agent orange, and super lemon haze .

4 Likes

Pretty damn cool bro, girls are looking great!

1 Like

Thanks Db , eventually there will be two pots per tent . The three bigger plants might get transplanted this weekend , the SLH is stretching still because she got a late start compared to the others .

1 Like

They look great dude. I cant wait to watch em grow up into beautiful, bountiful buds!

1 Like

Transplanted last night into the auto pots with coco and perlite . They got their first real feeding of Advance Nutrients and are looking good this morning . I’ll give them some time to adjust to their new home then do some topping in a week or so .

![fullsizeoutput_6ba|411x500](upload://qvQ kk85zQbwjotmdgw1sPt2u4Gw.jpeg)

3 Likes