Frost warning here in the Ozarks

Frost warning tonight here in the eastern ozarks. The little lady gave me two sheets to cover my plants. I found a 7 ft steel rod in my shed and was able to center it in my “patch”. She was also kind enough to let me use her fancy clothes pins to help secure the sheets all around the plants. I’m in my 9th week of flower and getting real cloudy! Had to prune the top off of one bruce b and under the jewelers glass i had a few amber terps in the bud. Atleast the sheets will hold up and no winds to blow the sheets off! What i pruned off are in wedryer. Keeping my fingers crossed its not a hard freeze.

3 Likes

Any way to add a light bulb under the sheet?

1 Like

Welcome Thanks for your service , plants will be fine. Sounds like they are close to being finished.
Good luck :v::+1:

1 Like

Living in South Carolina, Haveing a long grow season the first frost comes last of October or Early November, I’m usually finished by then, but I have heard not the temperature to worry about but the frost that kills, you should be fine covering up your plants Good Luck with your Harvest

1 Like

No, but the sheets did a great job. Just starting to see a couple of amber trich’s. No mre freeze advisories for quite a while.

1 Like

I’m thinking more 1 week. I inspect them daily. Mostly to make sure they are not getting bothered by anything.

1 Like