FromTheSoil's First new tent grow

Thanks. I think I definitely prefer indoors over out. Now its just the waiting, figure its going to be at least a month until I can test her out.

1 Like

Week six of flowering.
GG4

Sour Diesel

3 Likes

That sour d has gorgeous colors

1 Like

Thanks. @Graysin I am pretty sure they got stressed out at some point. Either way, I like what they are doing.

3 Likes

Looks like natural senescence - her fall colors are coming out as the chlorophyll fades. It’s perfect. :v:

1 Like

1 Like

My first autoflower harvest. OgKush, Critical mass, some indoor some outdoor. Update both threads.

2 Likes

2 Likes

@Graysin @Dforce @Fieldofdreams @SilvaBack203 @Newt @The_Chef
Is it normal for Sour Diesel to get this thick and purple? I have personally never seen purple Sour D before. I got the Feminized seeds from Crop Kings. It is obviously Indica dominant. Sour is supposed to be 80% sativa.

5 Likes

I haven’t grown it, but it sure looks pretty.

1 Like

Thanks… I am happy with her. But feel like I have a bastard child in my tent.

1 Like

I’ve never used Crop King for seeds so I can’t speak to the accuracy of their packaging and labeling processes. I’ve also never grown sour diesel. I do think I’ve seen some Sour D’s around here lately with similar lovely fall colors, though.

2 Likes

@Graysin Thanks, maybe it is just the climate. Did not think of that.

1 Like

Very pretty. But you may develop some airflow issues deep inside there, and that can lead to mold.

1 Like

I have given her a trim since this picture and have the dehumidifier blowing on her at 45% humidity. Cant really train much more this late in flower. I already split and fused her once during veg as well, would have spread her out better otherwise.

1 Like

Awesome. I use fans from below as well as from above. That seems to help.

1 Like

All I can say is she stunningly beautiful. Whatever she is she’s putting on a show.

2 Likes

I have the 6" intake blowing through the bottom, a carbon filter exhaust on the top, 2 6" clip fans, a 24" box fan on the floor directly on her, plus the dehumidifier. Still running the ac to keep the tents temps down during the day as well.

1 Like

9 weeks of flower.
Gorilla Glu 4

Sour Diesel

3 Likes

Wow great job man kicking butt.

Happy growing

2 Likes