OgKush auto. (The Bush)

GG4 photo

OgKush auto

Critical Mass auto

Critical Mass auto

4 Likes

All the girls are looking great

1 Like

@FromTheSoil Hope you have the little bugger the squish!!

2 Likes

Transferred this Og Kush auto outside today. She was taking up a little too much space in the tent and I dont want the photos competing for space. They are my pride this grow.
Back center plant

1 Like

Looking good bro!
She is a bit of a beast! Everybody should benefit from the space - them and her!
Got a lot of nice budsites - make sure you rotate her regularly so all of them can develop up nicely!
Keep on strokin’ man!!

1 Like

Putting this Critical Mass auto outside tomorrow.
I am going to keep my current set up to 4 plants at a time now on

2 Likes

Almost time to flip the photos

1 Like

Nice loIoking good

1 Like

@Tylersays @SilvaBack203 @PurpNGold74 @The_Chef @Fieldofdreams @Dforce @OGIncognito

Is this fungal or deficiency? I ordered FF Calmag and I have neem I can wipe on the leaves just not sure which route to take.

1 Like

Are you watering with runoff, looks like there well feed with the tips burning. Might be locked out a little, if not maybe a lack of potassium, a little cal mag as well.

2 Likes

@Dforce “Watering with run off” ?
Havent given them nutes in weeks because some plants were showing slight N toxicity. I give each plant about a half gallon of Ph 6 bottled spring water twice a week.

1 Like

Water till water comes through the pot, 10%,to 20%. If you haven’t feed, I would suggest cal mag 1st, then feed with runoff.

1 Like

@FromTheSoil I have something very similar going on on some of my outside girls. I’m also trying to get an idea of wtf myself. Been a complicated season for me no doubt. In my situation I was leaning towards too much rain causing root issues but I’m spitballing. Dang if everything doesn’t look like symptoms for at least 3-4 different issues when you start researching.

2 Likes

Yes, too much water can cause many problems that make you chase your tail. Being outdoors your at the mercy of mother nature unless you can cover somehow or greenhouse. Good luck sir.

2 Likes

Also, being in soil, you may want to bring your ph up to 6.5, that is were most nutrients uptake the best.

1 Like

To me it looks like a Calcium deficiency. You mentioned that you have been only giving PH’d water recently? Leaves seem a little droopy. 2 waters a week doesn’t seem like you’re over watering :man_shrugging:
I just think your plants are a little hungry lol.

I’ll get some confirmation from these fine folks.
@PurpNGold74 @Graysin @Newt @SilvaBack203 @OGIncognito @CooterJuice @Flipdawg08

3 Likes

Phosphorus and calmag would both be a good place to start. Phosphorus deficiency is those classic brown patches - not exactly rust but almost necrotic. CalMag is just a good thing to supplement when you increase P and/or K, as there’s a symbiotic relationship between them all

Number of waterings per week isn’t necessary a good or bad - if you water when the pot is light, then it’s the right time to water. If you’re watering on a routine schedule, rather than by moisture in your medium, then you’re doing it wrong regardless of how far it’s gotten you til now. I don’t mean to be snide, but if it’s constantly kept just a little too wet, then the roots will rot all the same. It’s just a matter of whether it’s a quick or slow death by way of root rot. Tangent aside, I agree with Chef, it doesn’t look like an overwatering thing. It just looks hungry.

3 Likes

So happy to see you G! Thanks for the info :pray::beers:

3 Likes

Yessir. Always around, sometimes only lookin’ for tags :sweat_smile::v:

3 Likes

Gray got u covered

1 Like