FromTheSoil's First new tent grow

Thanks. And good looking out! I researched mycorrhizae and such. Planned on picking up root stimulators. Also have been researching cloning and hydro/aero ponics, so many things! This hobbie is vast, and I and I am in it.

1 Like

Keeping the temp down the past couple of days has been a task in and of itself

3 Likes

@Tylersays @PurpNGold74 @SilvaBack203 @Fieldofdreams do you think this sours ready to be topped? She’s on her 5th, and surprisingly short for a sour. I feel like I can let her get a little taller first but dont want to risk her getting out of control.

1 Like

Do you think I should give her another trim?

?

2 Likes

2 Likes

3 Likes

I probably wouldn’t trim her any until she starts growing vertically or a leaf starts yellowing naturally.
I don’t do a whole lot of defol when they’re little.

They’re all looking great though!
Keep on strokin’ man!!

2 Likes

3 Likes

Looking good brother!
About time to start a little LST on those big girls!
Keep doing whatever you’re doing man - they look great!

1 Like

@Tylersays Thanks I tested one method on her but I felt it may be too stressful for an auto and removed it.

She just started showing flowers. And is filling out her space nicely. Top left. The bush top right just keeps filling in no real shoots to manage.

Right now I think I may have a little too much nitrogen in the critical mass plants. Dark green almost blue leaves and new growth is curling under. The bottom right and bottom left plants.

1 Like

I know we don’t get true colours through the phones and under the lights but they’re really looking great man!

Yesh - just ease up on it for a week or two and you should see the colour improve. It’s not too bad as there’s no clawing or real leaf stress showing. Looks like you caught it early so hopefully you avoid other issues with it addressing it now.
They’d be fine with plain, PH’d water for the next couple of feedings I think.

1 Like

@Tylersays

2 Likes

Looking good and healthy

Happy growing

1 Like

Topped the Sour and GG photos today

2 Likes

Been having and issue with leaf hoppers, so I set some more sticky traps

1 Like

Caught this thing making a meal out of my GG4 and Critical Mass this morning. Threw him outside to give him an opportunity to live and he was back inside on the tent an hour later so he had to go. The thing was relentless.

3 Likes

Katydid I think.
Yeah - you gotta be careful if you go from outside to the tent. All kinds of critters can come along for the ride!

Looking good in there though!

1 Like