FromTheSoil's First new tent grow

Yup!

Although I will catch myself on occasion now. But usually after I’ve obsessed over some BS for 20 minutes already! :rofl:

1 Like

The ILGM Gorilla Glue photo joined the tent in place of the Gold leaf today.
My final six
1 Crop Kings Sour Diesel photo
1 ILGM GG4 Photo
2 Critical Mass auto
2 OgKush auto

1 Like

I gotta make some decisions soon myself. Friday will be week 8 exactly since I flipped all my indoor girls and none of them are estimated at longer than 10 weeks. Now if they need longer they’ll get it but otherwise I need to decide what I’m gonna do next.
I think I might just re-veg a lady or two I have going now and grow moms for a couple of clone grows. Then I gotta decide whether I’m gonna do a soil SoG or go hydro and build a system.
I got so many different things I’d like to try I don’t know where to start! :laughing:

1 Like

I havent attempted clones, definitely interested for a future endeavor. Once I get a good hold on growing in general. Also have thought about a hydro kit. You can pick a six bucket one up for a couple hundred dollars. No more soil but a whole new set of perimeters things to account for and learning curve.

1 Like

Cloning isn’t that hard really. And once you get roots and they get settled good you can flip straight to flower in a Sea of Green set up or grow them out longer for bigger, “normal” plants.
My biggest indoor yield yet was with a 12 plant SoG in a 2x4.

I probably could have squeezed another 5 plants in there at least! LOL!
It gave me a good pound and a half in 3 weeks of veg and 9 weeks of flower. I guess another 2 weeks for rooting the clones.

Hydro is a whole different ballgame, but the growth rates and turn around time can be very much worth it once you get it dialed in.

1 Like

That is beautiful

1 Like

Today was transplant day for the autos.

2 Likes

Got the girl’s a humidifier as well.

2 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

2 Likes

I thought I set this to watching! LOL!
I’m on it now bro!
Looking good man. Take it easy on the water and make them search for it a little and once they get them roots stretching out BAM!
Good call on the humidifier.

2 Likes

Thanks. Yea they seemed to need nutes so I gave them a light dose today and will give it a day or 2 before watering again.

1 Like

Sour photo

GG4 photo

Critical mass auto

Critical mass auto

Og Kush auto (the weirdo)

Og Kush auto

2 Likes

@FromTheSoil that 2nd to the last pic shows a little bear! She’s got a lotta leaf to her structure!! She’ll be interesting when big. :green_heart::+1:t2:

1 Like

Its almost like she topped herself

Beautiful and healthy

1 Like

I transplanted the Sour today. Roots were going through the cup.

Now I just wait for the gg4.

1 Like

Thanks.

Keep doing your thing soon you gonna be in trim jail

1 Like

Transplanted the Gorilla today. Roots were coming out of the bottom of the cup.

3 Likes

Good deal. Looks like she didn’t miss a beat!
Make sure you water in the circles around the plant so those roots look for the water and start stretching out.
More roots = more shoots!

The roots are the foundation of the whole enterprise!

Hey - go to Xtreme-Gardening .com (can’t post link) then go to the buy now page and pick up a free sample pack of their products. You have to pay for shipping, which cost me like $8 to Virginia, but it’s a nice sampling of their stuff. The Mykos is a very commonly used product around here. It’s a microbe blend that is used to stimulate and support explosive root growth. I mix in a teaspoon when I make my cup dirt then a thin layer every couple of inches when I fill the second pot and coat the rootball before I drop it in the hole. It really helps easy any transplant shock and blows them roots up!!
There’s other things in the kit but that one is well worth the $8 in itself!

Microbes can be your friend!

Keep on gettn’ it man!!!

1 Like