From were it all started the orginal kanna-bos frm the kush mountains

hey peps how we doing i hope all is good jst a update so like i said b4 one is a male and the other is a female thank god for that so i was think to keep the male one and put it wid a female blu widow kush wat u think that be ok also can the male in veg do damage to my ladys or is that jst in flower cause some of the pollen pods have popped but i fan is not blowin on it any one knw @Covertgrower @dbrn32 @Mikos @M4ur @Donaldj @Countryboyjvd1971

2 Likes

If the pollen goes airborne, it will be on everything. Which could potentially fertilize your other females after they go into flower? I’m going to let someone with more experience handle this. @Shuggz

1 Like

thank bro i have kept the fan away frm it so it will fall down or the plant that was nxt to i will have to keep them together now also will have clean b4 i put in flower

If they’re in the same space and make has released pollen, I would suspect there be some chance your females would eventually be able to be pollinated.

Shy of emptying and scouring space anyway.

1 Like

sorri bro last bit u lost me

If the male released pollen or does release pollen there’s a chance your females will eventually seed.

ok i think it is only about 2/4 that hav open that it the plant that is by it i wil keep wid that any way i wanna have new strain caus the maleis mr kanna-bos old skool b4 the skunk and flover so let see wat happens hey ok need to move that for now i jst hope the otrher did get any then thanks

1 Like

In my opinion that is to risky, should be safe for a while but I don’t how they progress so it’s not a good idea.
I know it’s hard to kill it but is the safest way :+1:

Yeah I get wat yr saying wat I am goin to do is get a mix of the kanna-bos and the blu widow kush let see wat they will be like well back in the early 90’s that how the 1st punk strains were made I think one was a Afghan sticky one and the other was frm Mexico and then we had the 1st Dutchy bud well anyway dat is wat I am going to do I just need to move the 2 by then selfs thank bless

2 Likes

so jst a update so i mored the kanna-bos male plant and a female blue widow kush or jst widow kush llet get some baby ofr them that will be a good mix and the female kanna-bos is doin good need to pot change bless

1 Like

Hey peps how we doin so my baby is doin good she looks nice one was a male so I’m trying to get some seed frm that by mix it wid the blu widow kush (Shuggz gold) that should be a good mix let’s c wat happen the female one is doin good gettin bigger that will nice too bless

3 Likes

Hey peps how we doin not been good but I’m bak so my baby are good gettin seed frm the mix one I had them kissin the male kanna-bos and female shugz gold and the female is doin good gettin bigger

@Mikos @dbrn32 @Donaldj @Covertgrower

3 Likes

Looks good @Shuggz you might have some deficiencies showing in your leaves. Unless it’s light burn. Just looking out!

3 Likes

Good to see you partner, you’ll get her I’m sure.

3 Likes

Looking good bruv very nice tht bio bizz is not bad stuff. Am going to try different stuff after this grow and see how i get on with that and i cant wait to get this grow finished so i can get started on my nxt one as am going to do a mix as my confidence is getting better and if this switch turns out ok for me with the unknown seeds am doing then i will be doing great white shark with green crack fast and i will pick up another couple different feminized ones to do as i can only get 4 in my tent i probably could get 6 in 3gallon pots but doing 5gallon pots am happy with 4 for now if i get a slimmer humidifier or one tht does both thats narrower thn wat i have thn i could get 5 if i Lst and maybe even scrog but be packed with 5. But al see how this grow turns out in this new tent. And take it from there hopefully get a better yeild this time that am growing these unknown seeds i hope thy are decent and not poor in THC&CBD is higher strong in both would be perfect.

1 Like

Hey peps Howe we doing Sorri it been a long time jst I’m so much pain so my baby is doing fine she is comin a long and the male one I had I got that to flower over the Shuggz gold now I shud have some nice baby’s of that and that lady is comin along too almost there guy I will put some foto up later all sleeping blesss @Mikos @Donaldj @Covertgrower @M4ur @dbrn32 if I miss u out Sorri brain not working good at da mo

5 Likes

Good to hear from you, hopefully you get some relief and everything else is well.

1 Like

Hey! Glad everything is going good @Shuggz

1 Like

Good to hear from you bro looking good yer clones are. Bet ur buzzin with these new seeds if it all goes well bro. If i had the space i would be trying that myself in future. Grow in peace and hope ur well soon shuggz.

1 Like

Hey peps just a update so my baby is doing good jst put on 12/12 today guys will try to get foto up soon bless family