From were it all started the orginal kanna-bos frm the kush mountains

hey family so lets get dis going on the kush mountains kanna-bos so like i said i have potted it the other day so about a week to pop i hope as soon as the 1st set off leafs com i will put up a foto bless fam @Covertgrower @Countryboyjvd1971 @Growit @Nug-bug @Mikos @noobius @AmnesiaHaze @Donaldj @dbrn32 if i let some one out sorri make ur self knw bless one luv talk soon

4 Likes

Sounds good @Shuggz look forward to the photos.

Looking forward as well, best of luck with them!

thanks fam only doin one 1st got too much going on as is got 11 clones going and x3 seeds going and x7 in 12/12 o and 1 kanna-bos seed now too that why only one and then will take clones frm that also still waitin for it to pop out planted 2day ago shud be in da week i hope den i put up foto safe fam @dbrn32 @Covertgrower

2 Likes

hey peps i hope is good jst a update still wait for my baby to show her self i hope soon too bless

1 Like

hey fam jst a update the seed i jst planted did not pop so tryin another 2 let hope they pop doin the way i do the kush seeds

1 Like

:crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers: I hope this time you will have more luck…

1 Like

hey family how we doing so a qik update i have got one seed to pop so far let see if the other one pops so im happy that one is on it way bless

2 Likes

hey family how we doin so every one come say hello to miss kanna-bos it been 2days now frm wen she popped out so the journey starts

@dbrn32 @Covertgrower @M4ur

4 Likes

Woohoo! @Shuggz and a journey it will be! I’m along for another ride.

1 Like

Getting after it quickly!

1 Like

hey family how we doing i hope all is good jst a update so my baby is doing good the 1st set of leafs have come out and family some good news 1 more kanna-bos seed popped that was after a lng time o well the main thing is it popped fam wat could i be doin wrong for that to happen some times i get rite away and some times its take times bless

hey fam jst a up date the 2 are doin good they are lookin nice

1 Like

ere foto

@Covertgrower @M4ur @dbrn32

3 Likes

hey jst a update the 2 baby are lookin real nice will put up foto

here my babys

@dbrn32 @Covertgrower @M4ur @

3 Likes

Future Mrs…lmao!

Looking good @Shuggz they’ll grow up before you know it.

1 Like

it madd took long to pop but got there in the end was good i didnt get piss and throw the seed away now look they are nice i hipe they are fem they did look like fem ones well let see now bless

1 Like

hey jst a update will be changing potts later today but here a foto on how big its gettin

@M4ur @Covertgrower @dbrn32 @Mikos @

2 Likes