From tent to closet

Well I’ve been away for a while but I’ve been working on a new way of tending to my ladies so I talked wit family and this is what we came up wit

which measures 8x8x10

4 Likes

Those pics were back in July

these were the first 2 ladies to live in the new room1ilgm purple haze fem &1ilgm rb gold leaf

6 Likes

And here are what they are looking like new about a week from the chopping block

6 Likes

I am using a 2x4x5 tent for veg

these are my new girls 1 ilgm super silver haze another purple haze and another gold leaf I was having issues with the super silver planted four and all four did not pop in germination so I am really hoping since my last one sprouted a tap root it will actually take root and grow so keeping fingers crossed

5 Likes

Cool room and nice looking plants.

@Sirsmokes @Covertgrower @TDubWilly looks like @crazyots room.

3 Likes

That whole closet spam 20 ft long and I’m using 8 of it to grow and the rest for drying and personal storage but the grow room is not done I will be upgrading everything so soon the pic will be natural lighting :ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand:

2 Likes

Thanks you I’ve been taking note and now it’s a game of maintaining temp and humidity as sometimes it get 90 with only 31% but that was during the hotter days of summer but now it’s stay at 76 with 45 %u:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

You can grow some good amounts of weed in a space like that

I will be trying