From seed to weed a boy and his scrog 2nd try Girl Scout Cookies and Gold Leaf

She’s pretty. You always have nice looking buds!

2 Likes

@Countryboyjvd1971 this is it but it has been neglected of late

2 Likes

She’s looking great @Oldstoner keep up the great growing.

1 Like

Lol ok im
Here

1 Like

What a difference 6 days makes this was last night and still struggling to get the back 2 to get enough calcium to get that dark healthy green

8 Likes

Not sure if I should try to keep pulling the twins apart so they get more light underneath . They are tied to the side of the fabric pot now but l gave them Rhino skin and it is like trying to bend oak .

That is them at the base and the second one is top down . Suggestions?

6 Likes

Looks like you’re getting penetration down deep from the top photo. I wouldn’t bend her much if she doesn’t like it. She looks good!

1 Like

They are just so adorable when theythey first start getting fuzzy

6 Likes

@MattyBear thanks the Rhino Skin has taken the flexibility out of it . They are tied over but that is as far as they go without making crunchy noises. One was fimmed and the one bent over was left alone because it was half the height and I was trying to even out the tops

1 Like

Well guy’s and gal’s I was going to take advantage of the buy over a hundred dollars in the store and get the video class free plus I have a $ 20 coupon so was going to get 10 Bruce Banner and 5 grand dad purple but when I counted my seeds I had way more than I thought so I got a new light instead . Being retired due to injury I have to watch what I spend therefore I always go low end on my lights ( it kills me on some prices )

if you know anything about this brand or lights please let me know thanks guy’s

4 Likes

200w at the wall they claim…

1 Like

That is actually about what the 450 Meizhi I have now claim 195 + - 5 at the wall so this one and my other 3 will make make a little over 900 at the wall . My 1000 watt only draws a hair over 300

3 Likes

Woohoo y’all my new light got here today and wow . I know I have said this before but this time it is cree lights and cobb lighting this puts out more actual light than both of the Meizhi 450s combined.

12 Likes

Nice light there @oldstoner, always have beautiful grows.
Taking the world one harvest at a time :sunglasses:

1 Like

Easter sale at the seed bank is off the chain boys and girls @BIGE @raustin @AnneBonny @FloridaSon I figure I can save 60 bucks on one order . Get em while their hot

5 Likes

Well just got back from the seed bank and have 20 Bruce Banner and 20 Granddaddy Purple on the way thats 40 beans of top shelf meds for less than a oz costs… Jackpot

16 Likes

Hilarious pic of pooch… when I do order again I’m getting some Bruce Banner for sure @Oldstoner that’s high thc… nice

1 Like

It would be nice to get my hands on that Blue Cheese! One of my favorites!!

1 Like

Yeah, made me look…

1 Like

By the way…thanks for the tag! I had lost this topic during all my connection fiasco…

1 Like