From seed to weed a boy and his scrog 2nd try Girl Scout Cookies and Gold Leaf

Wow what a difference a day makes

8 Likes

@Countryboyjvd1971 this is the girls

2 Likes

Wow she caught up to the net quick! She just wanted to fit in lol :+1:

2 Likes

@Oldstoner between you and @bob31 you guys really are making consider scrogging one of my grows. Maybe I’ll get a designated scrog tent! (Do I have room? Hmm) I’ll get a couple more grows under my belt before I get too serious.

2 Likes

Looking great man,awesome work!!:sunglasses:

1 Like

@Covertgrower this is my 4th grow and 3rd attempt at a scrog . My back had me convinced it was not going to be possible for me to do it. But since I kept seeing so many great results I decided to try again any how . So far from what I have been able to observe first hand this is going to close to double my yield from equivalent grows at this stage . Things i have learned are 4x4 tent 3 plants are plenty . Next time i will top and fimm at different stages of growth and plant all the same strain so the grow and develop at the same time to make it easy to care for because I am pretty much stoned all the time and love easier for me . I doubt I will ever grow without a scrog again and highly recommend biting the bullet and jumping in next grow

2 Likes

How I really feel about it … I’ve never seen a NFL player, team, or owner protest domestic violence, child abuse, animal abuse, rape, or murder. Have you?

Ray Rice knocked his girlfriend out cold in a elevator. Remember that? No one protested his return to the league after a two game suspension. Two games!

Everyone knows about Mike Vick. Multimillionaire who fought dogs to their deaths in his backyard…to make a little extra cash?? I never remember a team, owner, manager, or player protesting that. Do you?

What about Adrian Peterson? Remember when he beat his child so badly it broke the skin on the back of his legs? I don’t remember Kaepernick sitting down for that one, do you?

What about Ben RAPEthlisburger who cornered a girl in a bathroom at Georgia College in Milledgeville and got his bodyguard to watch the door while he raped her in the bathroom? I don’t remember the Steelers protesting that one, do you?

What about O.J. Simpson? He killed two people, nearly decapitating his ex-wife, but the NFL still shows highlights of “The Juice” running his way into their hall of fame. Funny how this works, isn’t it?

Remember “L.T.”? Yeah, if you were an 80s kid like me you probably remember Lawrence Taylor. He was a crackhead who liked to party with 16 year old girls. I don’t remember anyone protesting his behavior. Do you?

How many people out there remember Lawrence Phillips? Google him. It will blow your mind.

Anyone remember Mark Gastineau? Notorious wife-beater piece of garbage. No protests against him that I can remember.

But all of the sudden, NFL players are the moral compass for our country? I DON’T THINK SO!

Hypocritical much!?

10 Likes

@MattyBear @Nug-bug thanks guy’s this has been a fun grow for me like when your a kid and finally get to build that fort you always wanted lol.

4 Likes

@Oldstoner I’m completely unprepared for the next grow to be a scrog. I have 15 clones of my current grow, that I would have to put somewhere. :wink:

1 Like

You’ll love it when you do

Well the Doctor called this morning and I need to find a new surgeon. Lol he doesn’t like me any more . I had a appointment yesterday afternoon about what I had originally thought to be a groin pull from my fall a few weeks back . It ended up being a hernia and I saw a doc to get set up to get it fixed .
Well my wife and I have been together forever and she was coming back for the exam and he stopped us and said only the patient in the room for the exam and being me I promptly ignored him and WE went on in . When he came in he asked her to wait in the waiting room and me trying not to be as big of a jerk as I felt like being tried to use humor and told him she needs to stay because she is like my epi-pen because I have a violent alergic reaction to a$$?#les and she keeps me from having a seizure and going to jail . I thought it was funny him not so much the message from his nurse today was the doctor feels we would both be more comfortable with a doctor whos office policy is more in line with my desires . So I now have a appointment with another surgeon on monday lol

6 Likes

Daily progress at this point

Just editing in a couple of pics like one a day for progress check

5 Likes

@Oldstoner

My wife always goes with me and into the exam room, WHATEVER the exam. What was with that doctor? I always go with my wife when she is getting examined…except for pelvic exams. That one I dont want to be around for. But I wouldnt want a doctor that tried to keep my wife, or me, for that matter, out of the exam room. I would have a reaction like you. She is there to remember things that I dont, my memory being what it is. Only had one doctor ever tell me to get a different one and that was because he wanted to do a procedure on me that I didnt think was needed and told him so in no uncertain terms. He didnt like that. Got called by his nurse like you did.

3 Likes

Well he was checking the boy because of the nature of my injuries but I have no shame when it comes to the wife seeing me at my worst . She did tell me I was being a bit to much of a jackass for no reason . She thinks it was to ask embarrassing questions but it ticked me off . I do admit to being a ass sometimes but this time I feel it was semi justified.

1 Like

Well my my my @Aquaponic_Dumme I think I found your you tube channel the one long scrog with the plant that has a stalk like my forearm on the end . Just damn sir hats off to you

1 Like

yep a little sun up decompression time on the lake with a fat bowl of green crack what a damn fine way to start my day

13 Likes

Now that’s a beautiful sunrise @Oldstoner nice!

2 Likes

Thank you @bob31 I spend a lot of time alone and enjoy living in a neighborhood with a lake I take a lot of pics

the last one is with a guy’s drone who lives down the street . But this is kind of my meditation time I roll one or pack a bowl take a paddle and just float around stoned and take pictures

14 Likes

Absolutely Beautiful @Oldstoner

someday…

3 Likes

That’s the very definition of living the dream.

1 Like