From seed to weed a boy and his scrog 2nd try Girl Scout Cookies and Gold Leaf

I’ve never seen it that way but try it what’s the sorest that could happen you get 1/2 your normal yield.

2 Likes

@gpitel, is there a way to send private messages? Are you close to philly or harrisburg pa?

looks good to me @Oldstoner nice and sturdy!

1 Like

Why wouldn’t it work? The plant doesn’t know the difference! @Oldstoner :palm_tree::v::+1: lol

3 Likes

I’m with @bob31 I don’t see why it wouldn’t work @Oldstoner
Only way to know for sure tho is to try it brother keep me updated on How it works out for you my friend

2 Likes

@Countryboyjvd1971 @Oldstoner I second the motion!

2 Likes

Well I went as simple as possible seeing how this works . If this does work I could see me doing it to 3 sides and the scrog to get a couple extra plants growing

9 Likes

I had mentioned a vertical screen before. The image that was shown was more like a round cage. Your “Vertiscrog” is more like what I was thinking.

I love coming up with new words! Lol…

6 Likes

What I did was put the plant as far over as it would go hang the grate and let it kind of gently smash the plant up to the side of the tent and then pull as many branches as possible back through to this side as they grow I will drag more out and tie them in a kind of fan I guess . I’m not really sure what the hell I’m going to end up with before I’m done but even if I loose the plant at least 2 of these were slotted as Holiday gifts anyhow soooo. I figure if I am going to experiment with them I should do it with the ones I was planning on giving away in case it goes bad .

4 Likes

get all the bud sites pulled back up to the front in the next week or so of growing and then we will see how this does

10 Likes

Great experiment! If it works it gets named after you!

3 Likes

The @oldstoner vscrog (vertical sea of green) :wink:

2 Likes

nailed it @Capt_Seeweed perfect!!!

2 Likes

Stonerscrog scrog refers to a 1 plant set up

Sog or sea of green refers to multiple plants

Oldstonerscrog

My favorite the vertical stoner it’s a rare sight to see but when you do look out.

3 Likes

Okay @Wishingilivedina420state I am one of the never trim green leafs unless it is showing yellow , in the dirt or I can’t tuck it away from shading a bud so this was some nervous stuff for me but since I do admire your grows is this first plant closest what you ment ? Is that to close here is a pic of top and bottom

and then this poor little WW stuck on the side and smashed is trying hard to crawl back out into the light

5 Likes

looking great @Oldstoner you’re getting them spread out good!outta likes

2 Likes

Thanks @BIGE this is all new with a scrog this poor ww I feel like I am standing on it’s throat

7 Likes

Doing well buddy, they are looking great

1 Like

i’m watching how this works out be good for corners

3 Likes

Me to my friend, can’t wait to see how it works out

1 Like